Question script execution PBO
Hi,
I have already used script in arma 3 but never with a PBO .
So i was wondering, am i right : if i have a method to connect to the server with a pbo, i can't get Global ban for the PBO itself right ? Even if it's a public pbo script executor or whatever like DevCon? I can only get global for the method i used to inject it correct ?
Thanks.
I have already used script in arma 3 but never with a PBO .
So i was wondering, am i right : if i have a method to connect to the server with a pbo, i can't get Global ban for the PBO itself right ? Even if it's a public pbo script executor or whatever like DevCon? I can only get global for the method i used to inject it correct ?
Thanks.
