No Hack does not work for me

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
No Hack does not work for me
I do not know what to do Nsti download 3 Tzitim site every time I write an application error

Please help me: /
Quote Originally Posted by barak258 View Post
I do not know what to do Nsti download 3 Tzitim site every time I write an application error

Please help me: /
try use another injector, if you have vista run always as admin
but i have Xp 2002 pleas . help
Install sp3 (service pack 3) and .net framework 3.5 or higher
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Install sp3 (service pack 3) and .net framework 3.5 or higher
Write me I've been using the software
But it will delete my files or fixed on your computer and please explain how to erase the old file on the computer have a control panel. Like how he looks
Quote Originally Posted by barak258 View Post
But it will delete my files or fixed on your computer and please explain how to erase the old file on the computer have a control panel. Like how he looks
just install it, else you will not be aible to run any made files
Well thank you my brother helped me a lot
Quote Originally Posted by barak258 View Post
Well thank you my brother helped me a lot
np goodluck, i hope it works :d
I do not understand anything please let who understands to icq or Skype

Skype: OmgitBarak

icq: 238856436

facebook: barak Sapir
WINDOWS UPDATE!!! Just RUN WINDOWS UPDATE... and choose custom instead of the recommended.... Get EVERYTHING, but windows live and search :\
can i have link to download it?
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us