WTBEnd-Game Account

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
End-Game Account
Recently, my main account has been banned due to me using "hacks".

Anyways, I'm looking for an account that has:

1) A good pet (maxed legendary or divine)
2) Maxed characters (at least 5 8/8's)
3) Good UT's on the account (overpaying for a good Ogmur knight)

Basically looking for end-game accounts that I could purchase. My price range is $50~$400.

We will be using an MM if you're not willing to go first!

Skype: ******thefatalhype (thefatalhype@gmail.com)
Already contacted you on Skype, I'm not going first and I'm not open to an MM so uh...
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Already contacted you on Skype, I'm not going first and I'm not open to an MM so uh...
You're not open to an MM?
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post


You're not open to an MM?
I personally don't believe in them but depending on who you find I'll tell you if I'll use them. Gotta be someone from MPGH though.
Talking on skYpe
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post


What..? He seems reputable.
Reply to me on Skype if you still want to do the trade.
Bump //10-chars
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
Bump //10-chars
I'll lower the price to $330.
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I'll lower the price to $330.
"lower the price"
Quote Originally Posted by Johncasd View Post
"lower the price"
Its less than what he originally offered, so...
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Its less than what he originally offered, so...
Damn thats a lot for what hes asking for in the account lol
Quote Originally Posted by Johncasd View Post
Damn thats a lot for what hes asking for in the account lol
Was a bit desperate for an account. I'm unspeakably close with the game at this point.
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post


Was a bit desperate for an account. I'm unspeakably close with the game at this point.
Heh opposite for me lmao I quit a bit ago and am SUPER glad I did.
Quote Originally Posted by Johncasd View Post
Heh opposite for me lmao I quit a bit ago and am SUPER glad I did.
Your profile picture is gay
Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post


Your profile picture is gay
Thanks. No homo of course.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?