UnhappyProxies

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Proxies
I'm not exactly sure if there is a forum for cracking and shit on mpgh, if so my bad for putting this here. But my problem is, i need better proxies, preferably private, because when i'm cracking accounts with SNIPR, i'm just getting 1,000's of retries, cause the proxies i have aren't good quality. I've got some cash, where should i buy some private proxies? Let me know. Also, if anyone has any good tips for making combos, that'd be helpful. Thanks.


Edit: just found the cracking forum, so if a mod could move this that'd be dope LOL, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Tahvy View Post
I'm not exactly sure if there is a forum for cracking and shit on mpgh, if so my bad for putting this here. But my problem is, i need better proxies, preferably private, because when i'm cracking accounts with SNIPR, i'm just getting 1,000's of retries, cause the proxies i have aren't good quality. I've got some cash, where should i buy some private proxies? Let me know. Also, if anyone has any good tips for making combos, that'd be helpful. Thanks.


Edit: just found the cracking forum, so if a mod could move this that'd be dope LOL, thanks.
Proxyfire has good proxies and not much people use it, but some reason they're currently down rn.
You could try stormproxies or fineproxies, proxies scraped from gatherproxy are ok but it takes time
Quote Originally Posted by Synching View Post
You could try stormproxies or fineproxies, proxies scraped from gatherproxy are ok but it takes time
Fineproxy has really reliable proxies and quite a large selection. I use them for about a year. All works steadily.
SNIPR has a built in proxy checker and a leecher!
i provide Cheap Fineproxy.ORG Account, slimproxies.com, limeproxies.com for rent ($40 for USA 1000 ip - prices on the official website $60)
​
Skype: ******50per-centx
can u add me on Skype :adhyangarg
private proxies are just so expensive doe
https://free-proxy-list.net/
http://spys.one/en/free-proxy-list/
http://www.httptunne...istForFree.aspx
https://hidemy.name/en/proxy-list/
http://www.freeproxylists.net/
http://www.proxyserverlist24.top/
https://www.proxynov...xy-server-list/
http://www.gatherproxy.com/
http://fineproxy.org.../fresh-proxies/
http://www.vipsocks24.net/
http://www.sslproxies24.top/
http://www.socks24.org/
http://www.live-socks.net/
http://socksproxylis...********.co.uk/
http://www.freshnewproxies24.top/
What forum haave you discovered?
You can buy a proxy scrapper for 15$ or just use free websites, everything else is going to cost you a lot of money.
Try gatherproxy, works decently for the time I've used it.
I need Chinese proxies, is any good ones anywhere??
Proxies are not cheap and you have 2 options - buy a scrapper or buy real proxies, otherwise use free websites or proxyless configs.
sorry for the threadjack but how much do real proxies cost ?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us