QuestionWTBRefunds for electronics store for EU

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Refunds for electronics store for EU
Any refunder able to do either of the following (or a similar electronics site) for EU:

  • ibuypower.de
  • newegg
  • cyberpower


Other sites work too, as long as they sell pc parts or custom/pre built gaming pcs.
Amount to refund will be around €2k.

Please message me on ******blanchelusive or PM me your skype so I can add you.
Thanks!
Also interested!
Also interested! skype - ******a3596227a2f2c037
I'm also interested in this! skype - viliux545
Bump!

Some more sites that came to mind.
Anyone refunding the following to EU?:

Microsoft
HP
Quote Originally Posted by xfullofmagic View Post
Any refunder able to do either of the following (or a similar electronics site) for EU:

  • ibuypower.de
  • newegg
  • cyberpower


Other sites work too, as long as they sell pc parts or custom/pre built gaming pcs.
Amount to refund will be around €2k.

Please message me on ******blanchelusive or PM me your skype so I can add you.
Thanks!
I can do newegg, hmu.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duffkar View Post
Also interested!
I can do newegg.
Daily bump, anyone doing microsoft or hp?


Quote Originally Posted by Instant Refunds View Post
I can do newegg, hmu.
Please add me on Skype. I can't PM you.
******blanchelusive
Im also interresed in newegg, if someone can do this (Trusted) pm me.
Interested also. Looking to spend around 2-2,5k in EU. Any trusted refunder showed up for anyone?
Quote Originally Posted by guppis000 View Post
Interested also. Looking to spend around 2-2,5k in EU. Any trusted refunder showed up for anyone?
hmu,
skype
******instantxrefunds

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by biggwill View Post
Same here, looking for a refunder who can do 1,5-2k€ in Italy.
hmu,
skype
******instantxrefunds

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arGEARYHAREHerhrh$6YHRYH View Post
Im also interresed in newegg, if someone can do this (Trusted) pm me.
hmu,
skype
******instantxrefunds
Same here, looking for a refunder who can do 1,5-2k€ in Italy.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?