Bubble Candy :D

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Bubble Candy :D


I'm not really diggin' this one.
I do however love the colors.
the guitar is a bit random and looks kind of bad.
and the render itself looks a bit over sharpened to me.
6/10
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
I'm not really diggin' this one.
I do however love the colors.
the guitar is a bit random and looks kind of bad.
and the render itself looks a bit over sharpened to me.
6/10
i know i hate the guitar XD
but it came with the render
lol wtf, pretty cool bro
oh damn D:
I hate renders like that
Is the render from K-ON? o__o
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
Is the render from K-ON? o__o
Appears to be so..
its from planet renders...
how do people make pictures like that
Quote Originally Posted by BJIZZLE View Post
how do people make pictures like that
They use a program called photoshop
Colors aren't great, guitar is annoying.
Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Colors aren't great, guitar is annoying.
yeah that helps alot.
lost...
dont comment on peoples cnc
...
especially like that
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
lost...
dont comment on peoples cnc
...
especially like that
wtf?
i said it helps....
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us