SolvedAbout glitches

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
About glitches
1. Bank Glitch
Can it really applied to items that initially do not stack (without x(number))? Like i)Nulgath Shaped Chocolate, ii)Voucher of Nulgath (mem and non-mem) iii)Equipments (Weapons, Capes,...)? I'm asking this because I tried to stack Voucher of Nulgath and it doesn't work.

2.Testing Glitch
I heard there is a glitch in testing server that, when you turn in a quest that stated "You will receive one of the following items" while you have none of those items in your inventory, you will get all of them instead of one. Anyone knew whether this glitch is still working?
Quote Originally Posted by Arzheus View Post
1. Bank Glitch
Can it really applied to items that initially do not stack (without x(number))? Like i)Nulgath Shaped Chocolate, ii)Voucher of Nulgath (mem and non-mem) iii)Equipments (Weapons, Capes,...)? I'm asking this because I tried to stack Voucher of Nulgath and it doesn't work.

2.Testing Glitch
I heard there is a glitch in testing server that, when you turn in a quest that stated "You will receive one of the following items" while you have none of those items in your inventory, you will get all of them instead of one. Anyone knew whether this glitch is still working?
1. Yes you can gltich stack even itens that you are only suppose to have 1.
Here an exemple


2. i think it got patched and the new bug is that you will only get the less possible outcome (void aura for exemple, you will only get 2 always on test servers.)
Quote Originally Posted by MomotoroGames View Post
Yes you can gltich stack even itens that you are only suppose to have 1.
You forgot to mention you can only stack drops, not purchased items.

2. The bug was fixed roughly a week or so after because of honest whitehats telling the lead staff about it.
How about equipments? For example, the "Void Highlord Challenge" quest that also reward armor, helm and cape, I tried to move those items I already have from bank to inventory after turning in the quest, but a dialog stopped me from accepting the rewards. Is that this glitch only works for real "drops" that drop after killing monster, not for the quest rewards that also shows the same dialog as "drops" to ask for accept or decline?
I also tried to stack Tendurrr The Assistant, while I can accept the drop, it do not appear in the inventory.
Quote Originally Posted by Arzheus View Post
I also tried to stack Tendurrr The Assistant,
Stacking was patched recently, room glitching and merge glitching are still present.
Stacking has been patched.

Solved.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us