Would like information on what giftcard checker the people who are selling giftcard are using, I assume most of them are the same. If anyone could pm me, would be appreciated !
want to know too
Let me know if you find it out!
Deeper than rap
Originally Posted by Kingkon1
Deeper than rap
LOL what are you saying?
Just do it manually. Just get a gift card number and start going up or down in the numbers. Most have a pattern like +8 then +99 then +8 again.
Originally Posted by yomama8888
Just do it manually. Just get a gift card number and start going up or down in the numbers. Most have a pattern like +8 then +99 then +8 again.
Are you serious?
Originally Posted by mrurk
Are you serious?
I wonder how fucking long that would take to find a valid one
Originally Posted by Urmumgey
I wonder how fucking long that would take to find a valid one
Not long at all. It is actually stupid easy. I got like 5k worth of mellow mushroom in one night before they put in the cool down of 2 attempts per like an hour for ip's.
This thread is a great question this can actually be done with a website also but not much people here know how to code python
You could contact the website and ask them if this gift card's number is still valid or some shit.
R u programmers... Can u make uber login bypass script