WTS🎲 BETTING DYNASTY™ 💰 | 2+ Years RUNNING | EASY MONEY | PROFESSIONAL TIPS | 💰💰

Posts 1–15 of 895 · Page 1 of 60
🎲 BETTING DYNASTY™ 💰 | 2+ Years RUNNING | EASY MONEY | PROFESSIONAL TIPS | 💰💰








 
PROOF / RESULTS


OVER 20+ Unit won in less than 2 weeks!
15+ Units in the last 3 days alone!










Quote Originally Posted by xkevinzzz View Post
I used the free weekly trial and the groupchat was amazing, although I did not use any of the bets that week, the results were pretty accurate and I would love to use this in the future as an investment, hopefully the statistics will be even better by then
Quote Originally Posted by Yepes View Post
Tried free week trial and the results were imperessing. Professional business. I believe profits are guaranteed. Now buying one month membership and going to give this a real try.
Quote Originally Posted by Yepes View Post
Tried free week trial and the results were imperessing. Professional business. I believe profits are guaranteed. Now buying one month membership and going to give this a real try.
Quote Originally Posted by Blargh44 View Post
I started with a £250 bankroll and was doing £15-20 per unit, did 11 bets (winning 7 losing 4), and left with £326 (making a profit of £76 in a few days!). The betting odds they give are great, usually 1.7-2.3 from what I noticed. Very accurate too, I can tell a lot of work is going into choosing their tips. The numbers don't lie, I made a profit doing this already and would likely continue to if I stayed on.
Quote Originally Posted by JJosuke View Post
Unfortunately missed some of the bets so I didn't make as much as I hoped to from the trial week, but needless to say Dyn is back and has still made me some profit. Deffo would recommend joining.

Good to have you back Dyn <3
Quote Originally Posted by Super View Post
loved their free week group, joined their premium group and still making profits! Do not hesitate to join!
Quote Originally Posted by Machongo View Post
+Vouch, always up in profits!









>> Click HERE or Image above to add me on IM <<







Bitcoin(0%) - Ethereum(0%) - PayPal(10%) -
- Other giftcards and crypto coins will be accepted
- PayPal payments have a +10% fee << READ
(will take legal actions if there is a chargeback attempt)








COMING SOON







 
T.o.S

Terms:
- I have the right to deny a refund under any circumstances.
- We give the bets and recommend how much you should put. It is up to you what you want to bet exactly.
- We offer unlimited support in our groups but being rude, annoying, or disrespectful in any way will get you kicked "No Refund".
- Sharing our tips with anyone else in this forum or any other place will result in a scam report and you will be infracted/banned.
- Any attempt to scam someone in the group will result in a scam report.
- No advertisement or unnecessary messaged in our groups.
- Refund will be provided at my discretion.
- Lifetime subscription are forever, meaning even if we close for 3 month and come back with a different group. You will still have access for free. As long as I have a betting group, you'll be part of it.
- Customer must pay first.
- I have the rights to deny your order.
- If betting service closes, you will be refunded the number of days left.
- I`m allowed to change the ToS anytime without having your consent.
- Once you purchased my service, you are entitled to these Terms Of Service.



- Thanks -
DYNASTY ™


Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @Dynasty

Any recent betting successes to provide?
As a tipster on his group i'll share my picks from the recent LoL IEM Oakland tournament.

I predicted every single match correctly, not only betting on overdogs but also predicting UoL to beat TSM and Flash wolves.

Bets can be found by pressing these links:

Group stage
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/1f...QT09/r/873216/
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/41...Zz09/r/873216/

Semi-Finals
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/2a...dz09/r/873216/
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/d0...QT09/r/873216/

Finals
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/ec...UT09/r/873216/
"proffessional" "wonderfull" ಠ_ಠ
GLWS @Dynasty

Another amazing service from my old work partner.

EDIT:

Yes it's now official. I am a tipster for this group. I will not be posting any picks elsewhere.
I will be joining here in this group and will update how it goes, I really do recommend @ @Dynasty dealt with him a lot in the past
Should work out good! @Dynasty
GLWS
Another group popping up. Nice. Good luck Dynasty
Messaged you on skype, please answer
How can there be more than one group that's #1?
Quote Originally Posted by hasa2010 View Post
How can there be more than one group that's #1?
LOL
Magic dude, magic
@Psychotic
Will post todays picks and results at the end of the day. I will post picks for the last 2 days with time logs and links.

@billnyescifi
Literally made the thread in 15 minutes and had to rush through things. Everything is updated. Thank you.

@Luverdark @W23rd @Chupika
Thank you guys.

@Marcus.
You will be receiving the only vouch copy I am giving. (1 Week)

@xXxsamuxXx
Working on answering 52 Skype messages.

@hasa2010
You are correct, there can`t be multiple #1. It is way we are taking over the betting market on mpgh.

@HenHon
Not magic, just hard work.
will definitely join this group , as long as @Luverdark is in i can always recommend , easiest money you'll ever earn
this looks very nice, if the results are good I will join
Luver is a good tipster, Would recommend
Posts 1–15 of 895 · Page 1 of 60
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us