Fast Stonecrusher 4 alts

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Fast Stonecrusher 4 alts
Have you ever wanted an entourage of stonecrushers? They make boss farming a lot easier. You can use them to avoid public rooms and protect your account while still farming with a lot of accounts. If you want your entourage of stonecrushers, use the steps and the .dmbots down below. @vrosnyche

Using these steps and .dmbots will allow you to completely skip the arcangrove storyline, the mythsong storyline, and only require you to complete the quests in /rivensylth and use my .dmbots to do the quests in /elfhame quickly, skipping the rest of the brightoak storyline

--------------------------------------------------------------This is a step-by-step process--------------------------------

Prerequisite :
- Get up to a good level (30+ recommended) and reach rank 10 on whatever basic class you got.
- Run the Time Space farming.dmbot or the Pirates farming.dmbot


Reputation:
- Get rank 10 arcangrove rep. Run the Arcangrove Rep.dmbot
- Buy the shaman class
- Level up shaman to rank 10 [with the Time Space farming.dmbot or Pirates farming.dmbot maybe ]
- Get rank 10 mythsong rep. Run the Mythsong Rep.dmbot


Quest saga:
- Complete the quests in /rivensylth
- There are 3 paths [1] [2] [3] to complete the storyine quests. All are relatively the same


Paddylump's Elixir:
- Get Paddylump's elixir for the quests in /elfhame. You only need one
- It is a daily quest so make sure you don't Disconnect from aqw or you wasted a whole day
- Run the Paddylump's Elixir.dmbot


Restoring Nature:
- Get Restoring of Nature potions for the quests in /elfhame. You need x10
- First get max water of life in /sandsea
- Run the Restoration of Nature Potion ( manual buy water of life).dmbot


Quest saga:
- Complete the quests in /elfhame up to "Unlocking the Guardian's Mouth"
- Use the items from previous steps to complete these quests


Brightoak Rep:
- Run the Brightoak Rep.dmbot. If you want, use the speed hack on cheat engine to make it run faster (don't run it too fast or you will disconnect a lot)


Getting the class:
- Load shop 1210 on map /gaiazor. Buy stonecrusher (use lebot 8.2)


Level Up:
- Level up stonecrusher to rank 10
- Run the Time Space farming.dmbot, the Battleground E.dmbot (note: is glitched) or the Pirates farming.dmbot
- Get a full luck set for stonecrusher
- Level Up to lvl 65. Use the EXP or the Extinction bots. If you want, use the speed hack on cheat engine to make the EXP bots run faster (don't run it too fast or you will disconnect a lot)

@Hugo Boss
Stonecrusher Quick 4 Alts_mpgh.net.rar6 KB · 319 downloads Clean
Haha LOL!
I was going to release a guide myself on how to do this in some days I utilise some other levelling and ranking methods, and mostly custom made or built in bots
Level 0-65 in 5-6 hours, Arcangrove, Mythsong, Brightoak, and in one case, Legion Tokens Takes some days and a little manual work, but having a StoneCrusher, LightCaster, Legion DoomKnight and whatever I decide to do with my other alts, will be epic

Nevertheless, nice guide and good work!
Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
Haha LOL!
I was going to release a guide myself on how to do this in some days I utilise some other levelling and ranking methods, and mostly custom made or built in bots
Level 0-65 in 5-6 hours, Arcangrove, Mythsong, Brightoak, and in one case, Legion Tokens Takes some days and a little manual work, but having a StoneCrusher, LightCaster, Legion DoomKnight and whatever I decide to do with my other alts, will be epic

Nevertheless, nice guide and good work!
Np /2guuidy
//Approved, file appears safe, but has not been tested.

Use at your own risk.
OMG THX<3
FINALLY I CAN GET STONECRUSHER
How long would it take to accomplish all of the above if the bots were running all day and night?
Quote Originally Posted by spampam View Post
How long would it take to accomplish all of the above if the bots were running all day and night?
Depends. Usually the leveling to lvl 85 and getting rank 10 arcangrove rep take the longest

Lvl 85 takes long for obvious reasons.

Arcangrove rep takes long because usually when making an alt your only option is to use the original classes like warrior or mage which aren't good at rep farming. So farming arcangrove rep takes a while if you are stuck with the original classes.

Brightoak rep is REALLY quick so you don't have to worry.

The story quests you have to do is relatively quick, it is just repetitive. You really just need patience, especially for if you are making multiple alts.

I estimate approximately 1-2 weeks to level up an alt last I remember

- - - Updated - - -

Also use this for lvling up https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1318767
Haha I made a grimoire version of this but I used Swag Tokens for arcangrove rep instead
How do I convert DMBOT to GBOT? I'm using Grimoire
You can't obviously lol but if you really need to I can help you port the dmot over
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?