[EPIC RELEASE] Awesome Mod Pack!
I have spent like the past 6 hours working on this so a Thanks would be appreciated...(Seeing as how Im new to this modding shit it took me awhile to figure out everything, ON MY OWN...)
This contains what I thought would be pretty epic to have:
A Gold M11
A G36 Valkyrie
A M4 SopMOD
A Tripsear for M16
A L9, Accuracy of a M24, but the look of a Bengal Tiger!
A G18 Pistol!
A Gold Plated AK47/ AK74u
and a whole bunch of other stuff I'm too lazy too mention!
Anyways...
CREDITS!
Everyone who made mods and put them together for us!
-DOWNLOAD-
http://www.media fire.com/?nlomnmnk3j3 (No spaces in between Media Fire... >_>)
-Virus Scans-
-SS'es-
...I'm not sure how to take a Pic of a Hack Pack...?
This contains what I thought would be pretty epic to have:
A Gold M11
A G36 Valkyrie
A M4 SopMOD
A Tripsear for M16
A L9, Accuracy of a M24, but the look of a Bengal Tiger!

A G18 Pistol!
A Gold Plated AK47/ AK74u
and a whole bunch of other stuff I'm too lazy too mention!
Anyways...
CREDITS!
Everyone who made mods and put them together for us!
-DOWNLOAD-
http://www.media fire.com/?nlomnmnk3j3 (No spaces in between Media Fire... >_>)
-Virus Scans-
Code:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.42 Database version: 3383 Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18865 11/22/2009 11:32:17 AM mbam-log-2009-11-22 (11-32-17).txt Scan type: Quick Scan Objects scanned: 1 Time elapsed: 8 second(s) Memory Processes Infected: 0 Memory Modules Infected: 0 Registry Keys Infected: 0 Registry Values Infected: 0 Registry Data Items Infected: 0 Folders Infected: 0 Files Infected: 0 Memory Processes Infected: (No malicious items detected) Memory Modules Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Keys Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Values Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Data Items Infected: (No malicious items detected) Folders Infected: (No malicious items detected) Files Infected: (No malicious items detected)
...I'm not sure how to take a Pic of a Hack Pack...?

