WTSπŸ•πŸ• Dominos [US] Medium Pizzas πŸ•πŸ•

Posts 1–15 of 26 Β· Page 1 of 2
πŸ•πŸ• Dominos [US] Medium Pizzas πŸ•πŸ•
Selling dominos accounts with pizza for $1.5 per pizza (or 60 points).
So, 120 points would be $3, 180 would be $4.5, etc etc.
I'm also selling random valid hits for $.5, I guess.
I can also provide bulk discounts if you're buying more than a few, DM me or contact me on skype.

Contact information:
Skype - ******alan.juarez0248
... or MPGH Private Message

I take PP for trusted members, crypto for everyone else.

Terms of Service:
- No refunds whatsoever, I check accounts before I sell them, so there should be no issues. I recommend using your account ASAP once you buy the account. Also, I would suggest carryout and NOT delivery.
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Scam = scam report = get doxxed by everyone here.

I would appreciate a vouch on my vouch thread if you have bought pizza from me:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1358675

Proof is attached.
Screenshot 2018-04-22 at 1.47.58 PM.png104 KB Β· 30 downloads
Daily bump! Have more accounts, hmu if you're interested
Quote Originally Posted by ASERHaerheadrherherh View Post
Daily bump! Have more accounts, hmu if you're interested
I added you on skype, please add me back , 10 minutes until store closes!!
Quote Originally Posted by milkman002 View Post
I added you on skype, please add me back , 10 minutes until store closes!!
Sorry that I couldn't get to you today.
I'll try and help you tomorrow, again, sorry about the delay in accepting your skype request.
Vouch, responses was quick and accounts worked great
Great seller, fast transaction, will buy again
Bought my account without problem! Seller is very friendly and polite, recommend buying account from him if you ever need cheap pizza.
Contacting you now
Vouch, quick replies and fast service.
Vouch, quick responses and immediate delivery.
Bump! Stocked with canada now, hmu!
(BTW, are bumps allowed only when noone replies to your thread, or just once daily regardless?)
Guy takes forever, waiting 40 mins on him after payment

Edit: Homie is actually a chill dude, and overcompensated my wait. I have class too, so I understand.

Stand up Vendor!
Quote Originally Posted by PureVVater View Post
Guy takes forever, waiting 40 mins on him after payment
Sorry about that, I was in the middle of class and had to do some physics FRQ questions.
I gave you an extra pizza in compensation, sorry again
Homie hookup, edited my reply. Thanks again!
Posts 1–15 of 26 Β· Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?