Ambrosia Dupe Question
Say I dupe 1 Ambrosia to 8, then 8 to 16.
I then feed my pet with 16 Ambrosia's.
Will I be banned? I am pretty certain DECA tracks stuff like this, especially since pets are a valuable money maker of theirs, as well as the Pet shooting up on Realm Eye (but my RE is private anyway).
So my question is, say DECA can track the duped Feed Power, how would one go about feeding the Ambrosia's at an unnoticeable rate?
I then feed my pet with 16 Ambrosia's.
Will I be banned? I am pretty certain DECA tracks stuff like this, especially since pets are a valuable money maker of theirs, as well as the Pet shooting up on Realm Eye (but my RE is private anyway).
So my question is, say DECA can track the duped Feed Power, how would one go about feeding the Ambrosia's at an unnoticeable rate?
