Hi guys! if I use online bypass, will EAC be able to ban me again? I tried to play on the laptop and I was not banned. But to play on your computer I'm afraid.
I imagine you already being banned 3 times in your computer, am i right ?
What the kid wants to say is that he can play with his account without eac locks, he may be able to try to play with his computer with hardware lock.
They ban your HDD/SSD, change it. Make sure to have only 1 hdd or ssd and reinstall the windows on the new one (hdd/ssd)
Originally Posted by T-800
They ban your HDD/SSD, change it. Make sure to have only 1 hdd or ssd and reinstall the windows on the new one (hdd/ssd)
I have already changed the HDD and it didn't help. I was playing with eac bypass and I did not get banned for 3-4 days, but after the update, I foolishly decided to play for the killer and instantly got banned. I think they ban my cpu or gpu...maybe motherboard or memory
Originally Posted by tsarmat98
I have already changed the HDD and it didn't help. I was playing with eac bypass and I did not get banned for 3-4 days, but after the update, I foolishly decided to play for the killer and instantly got banned. I think they ban my cpu or gpu...maybe motherboard or memory
Its the same as for Fornite (game) , they use the same method.
What is detected for sure: Greenluma Reborn, the old 4 perks method exploit so if you used one of these 2 that's the reason why you were banned.
But for now you can escape their HWID ban by replacing your ssd/hdd and reinstalling the windows on the new one (make sure to not have the banned hdd/ssd still inside your pc)
Originally Posted by T-800
Its the same as for Fornite (game) , they use the same method.
What is detected for sure: Greenluma Reborn, the old 4 perks method exploit so if you used one of these 2 that's the reason why you were banned.
But for now you can escape their HWID ban by replacing your ssd/hdd and reinstalling the windows on the new one (make sure to not have the banned hdd/ssd still inside your pc)
So all is needed right now is just replace HDD, no other components?
Originally Posted by Xolhozht
So all is needed right now is just replace HDD, no other components?
That's what they ban for now.
Originally Posted by T-800
That's what they ban for now.
I wish I knew that a month ago. I swapped nearly every part in my system lmao.
Originally Posted by T-800
Its the same as for Fornite (game) , they use the same method.
What is detected for sure: Greenluma Reborn, the old 4 perks method exploit so if you used one of these 2 that's the reason why you were banned.
But for now you can escape their HWID ban by replacing your ssd/hdd and reinstalling the windows on the new one (make sure to not have the banned hdd/ssd still inside your pc)
on new HDD i never used something, only eac bypass for safety, when i disable bypass and play as killer, they ban me... are you sure they ban HDD?
Originally Posted by T-800
Its the same as for Fornite (game) , they use the same method.
What is detected for sure: Greenluma Reborn, the old 4 perks method exploit so if you used one of these 2 that's the reason why you were banned.
But for now you can escape their HWID ban by replacing your ssd/hdd and reinstalling the windows on the new one (make sure to not have the banned hdd/ssd still inside your pc)
If the ban is the same as fortnite there is a way around it. I was banned on fortnite for having CE running and then unbanned myself. It was a post on reddit I followed. If interested I could try and pull it up?
Originally Posted by john travola2
If the ban is the same as fortnite there is a way around it. I was banned on fortnite for having CE running and then unbanned myself. It was a post on reddit I followed. If interested I could try and pull it up?
Yes please!
Originally Posted by tsarmat98
on new HDD i never used something, only eac bypass for safety, when i disable bypass and play as killer, they ban me... are you sure they ban HDD?
Or ssd, depends what you have
Originally Posted by wowzer22
Yes please!
Pmed you the link that got rid of my fortnite ban.
Originally Posted by john travola2
Pmed you the link that got rid of my fortnite ban.