PayPal Under False Name
So it turns out there is a way to SE paypal and get other peoples accounts permanently limited and whatnot and I got hit along with a few guys I work with and I am trying to set up a new account, only this time with fake info.
I know there is all that bullshit with "stealth paypals" and those ssn verified accounts you can buy but after setting those up, how does one accept goods and services payments or even just transfer to a bank? MPGH just seemed like the right place to ask as it seems like a lot of you guys use paypal accounts under false name.
I know there is all that bullshit with "stealth paypals" and those ssn verified accounts you can buy but after setting those up, how does one accept goods and services payments or even just transfer to a bank? MPGH just seemed like the right place to ask as it seems like a lot of you guys use paypal accounts under false name.

