Looking for help on some custom CSS.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for help on some custom CSS.
Heya. I'm not really sure where else to go with this, as there is no CSS section, and I couldn't really find any programming services here.

Basically, I am trying to do an animation for a stream, using Streamlabs. I know enough CSS to be able to get a custom animation in there, however I have some problems beyond that. I would like to be able to do something like this, from Ninja's stream:



And I don't mean the actual animation, but rather how it is animated. With a normal animation, you would have it animated in, stay on the screen for a set time, then animate out. In the example, the text stays until the next alert is ready (rather than being a set time), then animates the old one out and the new one in.

Pretty much, I don't know enough CSS to know how to do that. I have also tried using Streamlabels, so I can just pull from a text file. However, again, I don't know enough CSS to be able to store the text, animate it, then check the text file for changes every x seconds, etc.


Any help, resources or offers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Wilds View Post
Heya. I'm not really sure where else to go with this, as there is no CSS section, and I couldn't really find any programming services here.

Basically, I am trying to do an animation for a stream, using Streamlabs. I know enough CSS to be able to get a custom animation in there, however I have some problems beyond that. I would like to be able to do something like this, from Ninja's stream:



And I don't mean the actual animation, but rather how it is animated. With a normal animation, you would have it animated in, stay on the screen for a set time, then animate out. In the example, the text stays until the next alert is ready (rather than being a set time), then animates the old one out and the new one in.

Pretty much, I don't know enough CSS to know how to do that. I have also tried using Streamlabels, so I can just pull from a text file. However, again, I don't know enough CSS to be able to store the text, animate it, then check the text file for changes every x seconds, etc.


Any help, resources or offers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
the provided picture isn't CSS at all , the background is a part of video and the text is just a simple animation using photoshop , if you mean you want to make the same thing for the text using CSS , you need to learn css3 animations for it , you need to split the texts and do some transitions , you can use Transit lib for it
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?