SE Logitech Questions

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
SE Logitech Questions
Hi, im planning to SE a logitech mouse but im new and have some questions, if they ask me for my name and email do I say my real name and email or do i give a fake name and just make a new email?

As for another one, im not from the US,CA and here in my country there is no Logitech Support. But I heard that they are worldwide, so can I say that im from the Philippines and they would likely ship it to my country if anything goes right?

And can you guys give like a good reason for a logitech mouse?

Much love thanks!
Use your real name and stuff, its ok, for the first couple of times.

Being in the philipines I dont know if they will replace you, someone more experienced will have to answer that.

A good but common reason is that the button got stuck or something.

P.S: they will likely require you to send a video/photo of the device with the case number on a paper, so be ready to pay a photoshopper, like me
Quote Originally Posted by Draganoid View Post
Use your real name and stuff, its ok, for the first couple of times.

Being in the philipines I dont know if they will replace you, someone more experienced will have to answer that.

A good but common reason is that the button got stuck or something.

P.S: they will likely require you to send a video/photo of the device with the case number on a paper, so be ready to pay a photoshopper, like me
Do u do receipts too?
Quote Originally Posted by jOrtega View Post
Do u do receipts too?
Yeah, but you should get a philipines receipt, check out local stores and see if any sell the logitech product you want
Quote Originally Posted by Draganoid View Post
Yeah, but you should get a philipines receipt, check out local stores and see if any sell the logitech product you want
How do I get the receipt? Like do I buy something from a local store that sells logitech?
Quote Originally Posted by jOrtega View Post
How do I get the receipt? Like do I buy something from a local store that sells logitech?
You could do that, or get a recepit from someone who sells them, or try a online receipt maker.

Also, it does not need to be from the philipines, but its useful.
Quote Originally Posted by Draganoid View Post
You could do that, or get a recepit from someone who sells them, or try a online receipt maker.

Also, it does not need to be from the philipines, but its useful.
I have a receipt/invoice from an online store here in the ph which also sells logitech but its another product. Can you just photoshop it so it can look like I actually bought a logitech? I mean since im outside of usa im pretty sure they wouldnt prioritize to confirm the receipt right?
Quote Originally Posted by jOrtega View Post
I have a receipt/invoice from an online store here in the ph which also sells logitech but its another product. Can you just photoshop it so it can look like I actually bought a logitech? I mean since im outside of usa im pretty sure they wouldnt prioritize to confirm the receipt right?
Sure add me on skype.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us