Change textures

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Change textures
Hi! I don't know if this is the correct section but I have a question: is possible to edit the game files to change skins to you weapon?
(obviously only you will see the change on you screen since it's a local mod)

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Cesare 94 View Post
Hi! I don't know if this is the correct section but I have a question: is possible to edit the game files to change skins to you weapon?
(obviously only you will see the change on you screen since it's a local mod)

Thanks!
Talk to @appii in section AVA
mmm... but he is mod on another game... why are you suggesting him?
Quote Originally Posted by Cesare 94 View Post
mmm... but he is mod on another game... why are you suggesting him?
because he made for ava so maybe its possible he make to for BS
I don't know how to contact him... I can't send private message... If I click on "send new message" an error page opens that says:
Code:
Cesare 94, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post,
access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
----- EDIT -----
I solved this
@appii isn't active on the forum for the last days... I hope anyone could help me :/
Instead of focusing on the weapon skins, get the "Character Models".
Extract the 3d files and its textures, edit the "color" of head.
Example: Edit Head color to "Pink".
Re-apply your moded Texture back to the 3d model.
Compile again, place the moded 3d file back to game.
See in game if the players has Pink heads.

Now, if there is a pink head in game, write auto-it pixel color detection and shoots when it sees Pink.
Easy aimbot. xD
Quote Originally Posted by infidel_ View Post
Instead of focusing on the weapon skins, get the "Character Models".
Extract the 3d files and its textures, edit the "color" of head.
Example: Edit Head color to "Pink".
Re-apply your moded Texture back to the 3d model.
Compile again, place the moded 3d file back to game.
See in game if the players has Pink heads.

Now, if there is a pink head in game, write auto-it pixel color detection and shoots when it sees Pink.
Easy aimbot. xD
also that is impossible... at least until anyone find a way to open and edit the ".upk" files of the unreal
I really can't find the location files to edit something. Anyone knows?
Or maybe in config folder? \BlackSquad\steamapps\common\Black Squad\CombatGame\Config
They are in Steam\steamapps\common\Black Squad\CombatGame\CookedPC
And can be edited using the Unreal Development Kit (UDK)
Problem is that the game is encrypt.... so i cant do anything sorry
Quote Originally Posted by appii View Post
Problem is that the game is encrypt.... so i cant do anything sorry
U will back mate? ava will die soon xd
and what i can do? more skins?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SrRevo View Post
U will back mate? ava will die soon xd
10char... sad...
Quote Originally Posted by appii View Post
and what i can do? more skins?

- - - Updated - - -



10char... sad...
every1 like it and i use it to xd
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us