QuestionBF2 Ranked Server Idle Bots !

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
BF2 Ranked Server Idle Bots !
Not really sure if this is a Hack or Bug or what !
But i see most battlefield 2 ranked servers with Fake Players on them so the game will start or just too keep it running etc.

I am thinking of renting a server but really want too know how this is done.
Ive heard people rent them but im more interested in how its done so i can make my own.

Thanks
Boz
yeah, they're rented from some providers each month
i used to have them so if you're interested i can sell you the method on how to do it your self and start renting them to others if you wish
Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post
yeah, they're rented from some providers each month
i used to have them so if you're interested i can sell you the method on how to do it your self and start renting them to others if you wish
I want the bots method? (for BF2 ranked conquest server)
Anybody knows how to add bots to BF2 ranked conquest server?
i would like to know and will pay. I would like the bots with no ping like i see on servers today.
Please sell me the method and i will pay. How much is it? Please message me or email me or however you can contact me. $$$
Quote Originally Posted by Maserati1422 View Post
I want the bots method? (for BF2 ranked conquest server)
Quote Originally Posted by Maserati1422 View Post
Anybody knows how to add bots to BF2 ranked conquest server?
Quote Originally Posted by woundedwarrior1959 View Post
i would like to know and will pay. I would like the bots with no ping like i see on servers today.
Please sell me the method and i will pay. How much is it? Please message me or email me or however you can contact me. $$$
PM me or Add me on IM here on MPGH
Need ist too.
Maybe you can help me.
Hey bud, im also keen on learning this method and would like to speak with you further about it.
I cannot PM you as i don't have 15 posts though so if you could pm me so i can respond then that would be great.

Thanks in advance
RaKS
Quote Originally Posted by RaKS_AU View Post
Hey bud, im also keen on learning this method and would like to speak with you further about it.
I cannot PM you as i don't have 15 posts though so if you could pm me so i can respond then that would be great.

Thanks in advance
RaKS

Glad i could help
Enjoy
thank you this gooood
Options
I used rcon command to reduce de nimber or player needed and Time before the end of round to keep a server alive but ranked you still need 6-8 player to start the round. I can hook you with some cool mod ea s�y to do. Pm me if u want to know more!
YOU NEED RCON PASSWORD!! Easy to do it take 30sec to do and it can Ben do new from bf2cc or ingame

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post
yeah, they're rented from some providers each month
i used to have them so if you're interested i can sell you the method on how to do it your self and start renting them to others if you wish
I want to know more about it but dont hâve enough post to pm can we talk via e-mail or anything?
Quote Originally Posted by deathpenalty666 View Post
I want to know more about it but dont hâve enough post to pm can we talk via e-mail or anything?
You can still added me on IM (mpgh chat)
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us