Free Halo Combat Evolved CD-Key

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
Free Halo Combat Evolved CD-Key
It's free. But I don't know where to download the full Halo, the searcher keeps giving Halo Trial. But anyways, heres the CD-Key:

Code:
KMCT7-2QKVF-4KV27-6P83J-THCBJ
And I think you need the Halo CD to play. Not entirely shure.
But for Halo Costum Edition you don't.

- Admin Edit -

Go here to get other serials for free: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/231-game-serial-keys/
lol u can't play halo without the CD dum shit
You can play with out it with Custom right?
Lol but what if you steal your friends disk but don't have the CD-Key. That's when this thread helps!
Quote Originally Posted by firesnipe5 View Post
lol u can't play halo without the CD dum shit
not so smart urself i see


LOL yea you can you DUMB SHIT, its called CD emulation use daemon tools or alcohol 120%
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
not so smart urself i see


LOL yea you can you DUMB SHIT, its called CD emulation use daemon tools or alcohol 120%
u can play Halo CE without CD and i think it's i'llegal too
and ya iam not tht smart
but just wondering do u even know what u just said
you said you couldn't i responded with a yes you can, what more to it is there?
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
you said you couldn't i responded with a yes you can, what more to it is there?
i don't under stand
wat ur saying
i think it's too much for my lil brain
Firesnipe5 no offence but half the time I can't understand you.
none taken
lol

adn somtimes i do talk confusingly
Lol...I'm relieved. Most people would reply: "0mfg y0u 4ssh0l3! 1 d0n7 und3r5t4nd wh4t y0u s4y 317h3r!"
And by the way, it's "And" not "Adn" lol.
And by the way, it's "And" not "Adn" lol.
i just type too fast my bad lol
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
Lol...I'm relieved. Most people would reply: "0mfg y0u 4ssh0l3! 1 d0n7 und3r5t4nd wh4t y0u s4y 317h3r!"
And by the way, it's "And" not "Adn" lol.
leme help you out here

"Omfg you asshole! I don't understand what you say either!"
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
leme help you out here

"Omfg you asshole! I don't understand what you say either!"
Thanks for the translation for people who don't know what the fuck that is lol.
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?