WTBLogitech SE services

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Logitech SE services
im bad at it and i keep getting asked for the original item back, im also impatient af to keep retrying

looking to buy:
  • G933 Headset
  • Powerplay Charging System
  • G502 Mouse
  • G903 Mouse
  • G703 Mouse
  • G840 XL Mouse Pad
  • G910 Keyboard (Spectrum/Spark)
  • G513 Keyboard
  • 4K Brio Webcam
  • C922 Stream Webcam
  • C920 Pro Webcam


If you can do ANY of these IM or skype me

Prices to be discussed
ONLY paying AFTER email confirmation of shipment and tracking has been sent (Unless you're a well-known user)

add me on Bou
add me on skype ******bou.mpgh

click my signature or the icon to the left
How much you paying
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
How much you paying
probably a couple dollars per item, idk negotiable and congrats on unban idiot
Quote Originally Posted by ff78e5bbfc3a0642 View Post


probably a couple dollars per item, idk negotiable and congrats on unban idiot
If youre kind with me I'll help ya

Save your money
bump //
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
If Youre Kind With Me I'll Help Ya
wdym
I can help. I have done many, just alone at my house I have the Z906, C920 and g502. thats how I used my three to my address. but I actually needed them.

im willing to get payment upon confirmation but I only take BTC/ETH. i charge a flat $20 for any item. but you will need to supply the SN since dipdap doesn't sell them anymore and he was the only person I bought them from.
Quote Originally Posted by Stich22 View Post
I can help. I have done many, just alone at my house I have the Z906, C920 and g502. thats how I used my three to my address. but I actually needed them.

im willing to get payment upon confirmation but I only take BTC/ETH. i charge a flat $20 for any item. but you will need to supply the SN since dipdap doesn't sell them anymore and he was the only person I bought them from.
i have a few working sn's but i dont use crypto
Quote Originally Posted by ff78e5bbfc3a0642 View Post


i have a few working sn's but i dont use crypto
I dont have PP, mines banned for scamming lol. I hope you find someone but its very easy to SE them, just call and it takes 20 min.
Hey bou,
Can you forward the seller to me ? if you find one as I am also looking for this.
Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by blackdeathrider View Post
Hey bou,
Can you forward the seller to me ? if you find one as I am also looking for this.
Thank you.
still haven't found anyone interesting

bump still looking
I'll do it for free, since I need training in SE. IM me.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?