CoolOutdatedRankGuard | LEGIT CSGO CHEAT | PRIVATE INJECTOR UPDATED DAILY | LOT OF FEATURES

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
RankGuard | LEGIT CSGO CHEAT | PRIVATE INJECTOR UPDATED DAILY | LOT OF FEATURES
RankGuard - Your rank guarder
This cheat is pasted from cHozeN's Indigo source with non-fixed offsets that I fixed by myself.
The Source itself is not made by me.
Features

Legit Aimbot - Contains settings for each gun.
Visuals - A easy-to-set visual tab that contains chams, radar and other things
In-Game Radar - Generates a radar in game that shows enemy/team
BunnyHop - A easy-to-ban and obvious bhop because hits every jump from the bhop
Junk Code - It is not an in-game function , this is the junk code function that is added automatically in the cheat
@ - Junk Code function code , actions the auto junk code adder by a script in the dll and automatically adds and builds the solution with every day new junk code.
Virusscans and Screenshots
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/eb...5bd5/detection
There are also false positives that I don't know how to fix. I swear to god that there is not virus.
https://imgur.com/a/fsok3OV - Hope this thread will be now approved . I forgot everytime to add sh's.
DON'T USE BACKTRACK AND USE SMOOTH BIGGER THAN 50. VACNET IS DETECTING SMOOTHING AND BACKTRACK BY MY TESTS.

IF YOU GOT BANNED , POST A SCREENSHOT.
RankGuard_mpgh.net.rar1.2 MB · 854 downloads 15/61 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by Midow12 View Post
@xGAGED , Crash because of CHAMS
It hasn't been crashing for me. Disable your antivirus and re-download.
Quote Originally Posted by xGAGED View Post
It hasn't been crashing for me. Disable your antivirus and re-download.
I already did it but i crash when i ON CHAMS -> FLAT :P
Quote Originally Posted by Midow12 View Post
@xGAGED , Crash because of CHAMS
Same.... Useless as no Chams or Map hack work .
so backtrack make you vac ban now?
Quote Originally Posted by chaien5a View Post
so backtrack make you vac ban now?
Yes because they implemented an A.I that compares your playstyle by the most legitest one that he thinks is. And if the A.I sees that you backtrack-killed him you will get an insta game-ban.
Quote Originally Posted by chaien5a View Post
so backtrack make you vac ban now?
Quote Originally Posted by xGAGED View Post
Yes because they implemented an A.I that compares your playstyle by the most legitest one that he thinks is. And if the A.I sees that you backtrack-killed him you will get an insta game-ban.
Thats not true, if you play with a high ping and without cheats you will practically "backtrack" them because otherwise you would have a disadvantage because of your ping. Backtrack is simply a function by the game itself.
Quote Originally Posted by Not Officer View Post




Thats not true, if you play with a high ping and without cheats you will practically "backtrack" them because otherwise you would have a disadvantage because of your ping. Backtrack is simply a function by the game itself.
It is true. The A.I is sufficient intelligent to make the difference between the lag and the backtrack itself.
About chams crashing , i'm going to fix it for the next update.
In first game, radar works fine but when i go to next game, radar did not work.I wonder why
Anyone have same problem or its just me?
ay m8 can u pm me the source? I have problems fixing it
I have no crash but my last account have been banned by overwatch i dont know why i just use skinchanger very good hack
can someone post a guide on how to get it running? cant seem to get it to work
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?