Thumbs upWTBLogitech [SE] G910

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Logitech [SE] G910
I'd like to buy a social engineering job for a G910, preferably with a Finnish keyboard layout. (If you can't just get the US one.)
I will supply with the Serial number.

Add me on Skype to discuss payment for it.

******jokudasdasdsa
Watch out for scammers. Don't pay until you receive tracking or email confirmation of it being sent out
Quote Originally Posted by DreamWolf View Post
Watch out for scammers. Don't pay until you receive tracking or email confirmation of it being sent out
No one is gonna do it without payment up front wtf lol? He could just get it sent to his home then and not pay???
You didn't think this statement through
Quote Originally Posted by Lui1995 View Post
No one is gonna do it without payment up front wtf lol? He could just get it sent to his home then and not pay???
You didn't think this statement through
I of course wasn't referring to members that have already built a reputation for themselves SEing, just random dudes that join the site and do a 'giveaway' to quickly build some rep. Also, I've had SEs sent to me first before so It's not like no one is willing to do it, just most aren't.
i'm currently in a process of a g910 but logitech is taking a hell long of a time to reply. I'll let you know if anything happens
Quote Originally Posted by vildis_ View Post
I'd like to buy a social engineering job for a G910, preferably with a Finnish keyboard layout. (If you can't just get the US one.)
I will supply with the Serial number.

Add me on Skype to discuss payment for it.

******jokudasdasdsa
Drop me a PM and we can work out a deal. Where is this being shipped to?
Quote Originally Posted by vildis_ View Post
I'd like to buy a social engineering job for a G910, preferably with a Finnish keyboard layout. (If you can't just get the US one.)
I will supply with the Serial number.

Add me on Skype to discuss payment for it.

******jokudasdasdsa
Pmed you I got the keyboard as well so can bypass any problems ::
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us