QuestionExclusives Hacking (HXD)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Exclusives Hacking (HXD)
Is HxD working on Dead by Daylight 2.0.0?
Only with bypasss, yes. /2short
Gerassss, there are 40 pakchunks. I don't know where i hack them, I know how to bypass eac and all of those things, but i think they fixed it. https: // prnt.sc/jp5b5e
Look at that photo
Quote Originally Posted by Raenzor View Post
Gerassss, there are 40 pakchunks. I don't know where i hack them, I know how to bypass eac and all of those things, but i think they fixed it. https: // prnt.sc/jp5b5e
Look at that photo
What are pakchunks? Pardon my ignorance
yes, i need that too, help please!
Is there a way to get the exclusives like bloodletting BUT not the hack where u need to accept under 20 seconds? would be awesome c:
Quote Originally Posted by Txbi98 View Post
Is there a way to get the exclusives like bloodletting BUT not the hack where u need to accept under 20 seconds? would be awesome c:
Do it by yourself. Lol.
what do u mean? xD what should i do by my self
I think they patched the HxD method. The cosmetics and DLCs are in pakchunk0 but it seems you can only get the KingKong shirts now usin the old method. I think you can also still get DLC like Gold Feng and Bloodletting shirt by changing their numbers to 509060.
Exclusive hacking is working very well with HxD. You don't know to do it
Quote Originally Posted by lonnye View Post
Exclusive hacking is working very well with HxD. You don't know to do it
Can you tell me how?
Are you stupid? I'm saying hxd exclusives hacking for the ptb, if you know how to do it just tell us.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?