Dreadrock Legion Token Bot [Grimoire 3.8] [Brain not included but reccomended]
Couldn't find a Dreadrock legion token bot, not because they don't exist but because I'm too lazy. So obviously I decided to make my own, because that's a lot easier. Honestly, my cat could probably make this. Its simple, and it's fast. Change the delays if you like I have them there to prevent potential disconnections.
I should also mention the default skills are for Blaze Binder. Please change them as you see fit.
Pre-Reqs
Virus Scans
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/b6...0ee5/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/lxr4zjzb09
The bot:
Goes to dreadrock-9999
If it can't it goes to a private room but I would suggest glitching the room because we aren't peasants. We are civilized folk here.
Farms Undead Champion Recruitment quest.
I should also mention the default skills are for Blaze Binder. Please change them as you see fit.
Pre-Reqs
- Undead Legion Champion Armor
- Any AOE class
- A brain.
Virus Scans
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/b6...0ee5/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/lxr4zjzb09
The bot:
Goes to dreadrock-9999
If it can't it goes to a private room but I would suggest glitching the room because we aren't peasants. We are civilized folk here.
Farms Undead Champion Recruitment quest.
