Fifa 18 points, cheaper

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Fifa 18 points, cheaper
Hello, everyone. So I was thinking about selling FIFA points, for a lot cheaper price than on the store.

So before actually doing this, I was wondering if people even want this? and if anyone would be willing to take vouchers, to get my thread going. Anyways, please leave your thoughts, thank you.

Edit:

What console do you guys use, and what would be a reasonable price for 2200 FIFA points example?

So I want to be cheaper than other websites out there, mainly why I ask this question
I would like to get some cheap fifa points

~Buddha~
Quote Originally Posted by Buddha- View Post
I would like to get some cheap fifa points

~Buddha~
I'll start up a service soon, but just asking what people want. So what console, are you using for example?
Quote Originally Posted by william01neymar View Post
I'll start up a service soon, but just asking what people want. So what console, are you using for example?
I'm playing on PC.
I for sure would buy if the price is cheaper than the stores, I play on Xbox One and PC, you should start soon, FIFA 19 is getting announced on 2 days, as when it comes out you will have a lot of people asking for coins.
I'm on Xbox one and I'd be down to buy FIFA points for cheaper than what they currently are.
Xbox one & ps4.
Alright, thanks, guys. I'll be opening my store either tonight or tomorrow. Looking for a trusted member, to give a vouch
I would like to buy fifa points on xbox
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?