LordMeliodase's Google Pixel 2 XL Store 64/128GB Label/Reship
SoldLordMeliodase's Google Pixel 2 XL Store 64/128GB Label/Reship
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsAdded on IM
No more vouches i guess?
No, vouch copy already give to giveway here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1370993
Paid him for a label + boxing service + the SE itself, Will update how things go 
Edit: Got label, Waiting for the boxing and the response from google. He seems like a nice trustworthy guy. Will update about how everything ends.

Edit: Got label, Waiting for the boxing and the response from google. He seems like a nice trustworthy guy. Will update about how everything ends.
added on IM
If you’re in need of a boxer, add me on IM!
Purchased one Pixel 2 XL 128 GB Label.
Received my label today. Thank you!
Received my label today. Thank you!
I am interested. I messaged you on IM
just paid for one pixel 2XL 128gb label
Sent a request on IM - shoot me a message when you accept
Daily Bump!
I received the label all went fine, I'm waiting for the boxer
Vouch for this dudr got my label!!!!!
Got my label, quick and helpful. +rep!
This thread is closed for replies.

