Question about failed Apple refund

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Question about failed Apple refund
Hey guys,

So I had an order for an iPhone X 256GB (~ 1330 euros) and got it a day after.
Got in touch with a refunder and I did everything he asked me to do. He said that if he failed the refund, you could just go to the Apple store and give it back and get your money back..

I really want to know if this is this easy to do.. The refund did fail and I want to know if I'll get in trouble if I just give it back.

Also, in one of his TOS he said he would refund the whole order total if he fails, does this mean I am eligible for the whole 1330 euros back?
the TOS is what is only requiring him to refund what you paid him, whatever % it is. as for returning the device, you should have no problem, just refund and try a different refunder, and repeat the process in a week or so. you'll be fine (;
why would you get in trouble for returning something? jesus kids these days....
Quote Originally Posted by Pixeltwoplease View Post
why would you get in trouble for returning something? jesus kids these days....
It's normal to worry if you're not very familiar. Some people could think that the Apple employees could see that the person claimed "it didn't arrive/empty box" (for example) and yet returning a the full box with the phone inside it.
Quote Originally Posted by Riseld85 View Post
It's normal to worry if you're not very familiar. Some people could think that the Apple employees could see that the person claimed "it didn't arrive/empty box" (for example) and yet returning a the full box with the phone inside it.
Are you saying that they cannot see that I tried to refund?
Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
Are you saying that they cannot see that I tried to refund?
No, they can't. Through the order number they can only see to whom it was shipped to. They can't see the chat logs, or any other notes the rep may have left.
Quote Originally Posted by Riseld85 View Post
No, they can't. Through the order number they can only see to whom it was shipped to. They can't see the chat logs, or any other notes the rep may have left.
So how do I do this, just go in there and say "I bought this iPhone but I don't want it anymore, can I return it?"
Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
So how do I do this, just go in there and say "I bought this iPhone but I don't want it anymore, can I return it?"
Yeah, sort of. Say that you don't need it, just don't make it obvious (you should ask your refunder tho, he can explain to you how to return it as I haven't done it)
Quote Originally Posted by Riseld85 View Post
Yeah, sort of. Say that you don't need it, just don't make it obvious (you should ask your refunder tho, he can explain to you how to return it as I haven't done it)
Thanks for the info and help mate, appreciate it!
Did you attempt to refund Europe? Shouldn't been known to not let wannabe refunders try to refund it because the common methods to do not work.
Quote Originally Posted by maanlicht View Post
Did you attempt to refund Europe? Shouldn't been known to not let wannabe refunders try to refund it because the common methods to do not work.
Europe indeed (Netherlands)
Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
Europe indeed (Netherlands)
Basically impossible to refund in EU look at all the big time apple refunders lmao they don't offer EU refunds for a reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Mordom52 View Post
Basically impossible to refund in EU look at all the big time apple refunders lmao they don't offer EU refunds for a reason.
Yeah true, should have known better indeed.
Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
Yeah true, should have known better indeed.
What excuse did you give? Not on the box, empty box, or what?
Quote Originally Posted by Pixeltwoplease View Post
why would you get in trouble for returning something? jesus kids these days....
why would you not want to get your money back

not returning when you easily can is retarded tbh
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?