Major reship problem

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Major reship problem
Well I had bought 3 RMA's and 1 phone ready to be shipped out, all through reship.com. I was told having multiple accounts was fine, Boy was that a huge mistake. All 4 of my packages are being held and all 4 accounts were closed due to having different accounts under different names with the same shipping address. Anyone know of a reshiper that i can use that won't screw you over? I understand i broke policy by having multiple accounts all with the same shipping address but looks like even shipito will ask you for invoice/ID when shipping to another address and name..... I have one phone heading to shipito and one heading USgobuy. How are people getting multiple phones at one reship without issues? or should i just give up and just take what i can get?

What can I do?
just because you have multiple different accounts all different names going to same address they blocked you?
Quote Originally Posted by scafe View Post
just because you have multiple different accounts all different names going to same address they blocked you?

Yes, its against their policy, they're keeping all 4 phones! All i can do is send them a return label to have them go back to the vendor

They asked for photo ID and pic of CC , i provided, that wasn't enough, they have closed all of them
Quote Originally Posted by MSDN View Post
Yes, its against their policy, they're keeping all 4 phones! All i can do is send them a return label to have them go back to the vendor

They asked for photo ID and pic of CC , i provided, that wasn't enough, they have closed all of them
Why didnt you use the same account with the different phones. 4 phones to one account
Quote Originally Posted by loops77 View Post
Why didnt you use the same account with the different phones. 4 phones to one account
The people that sold me the RMA's said you could have 4 accounts with no problem, i was new at this
Quote Originally Posted by MSDN View Post
The people that sold me the RMA's said you could have 4 accounts with no problem, i was new at this
They actually can't keep those phones I'd get on customer support and figure this all out with them.
Quote Originally Posted by Mordom52 View Post
They actually can't keep those phones I'd get on customer support and figure this all out with them.
I talked to them and they told me to provide a return label and they will send back the phone to google.
Quote Originally Posted by blackdeathrider View Post
I talked to them and they told me to provide a return label and they will send back the phone to google.
Yup same thing they said to me. They'll only ship it to the vendor
Quote Originally Posted by Heat123 View Post
Create a return label, photoshop your address on it and photoshop the barcode of a label you have sent to your address
They already know my address i can't use it
Quote Originally Posted by MSDN View Post
They already know my address i can't use it
Do you have a friend that lives nearby?
Quote Originally Posted by AidanCS View Post


Do you have a friend that lives nearby?
Not really
I send my reship stuff to a ups or fedex store and pick up there.
If you need drop shipping, add me on IM i can provide this for you.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us