PostHey

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hey
I am new in MPGH because I was trolling through another hacking site.Since that no one ever realises that my job is good I will come here and I will never leave.This is one of the most friendly forums.Please notice that I don't come here for hacks,because I don't hack in-game.
I will give you a link of my first skin that was deleted by a Mod there for not putting virus scan.I know many of you want this skin but the link is gone I can't find it anymore...

This was my best skin and now it's gone.When that site is back I'm going to tell the mod to give me the link then I will post it here.To all of you...
That site isn't one of the best forums.Just because that site makes uber public hacks doesn't mean that the forum is friendly and believe me you don't want to be there.So keep in mind that MPGH is the best and we are not all for hacking here.
ad you're just about to be banned
Quote Originally Posted by Weed Farmer View Post
ad you're just about to be banned
Why is that about to happen?
If I made something wrong then tell me.I am new here and I'd appreciate you to help me...
You are not allowed to mention other sites name, BTW Welcome to MPGH
it's a modding session you must give the file !
You can be banned for this /close
Quote Originally Posted by TerrorUser View Post
it's a modding session you must give the file !
You can be banned for this /close
I like how choobs are aways trying to close posts.. "/close"
Quote Originally Posted by devinkoz View Post
I like how choobs are aways trying to close posts.. "/close"
/closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us