Dispute with Vangelo APPEALED

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
Blacklist???
@Smoke @Copperhorse @Shadow

The scam report was left unresolved from 12/17.
3 months would be reasonable considering it took him 6 months.
I dun get this

Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
Blacklist???
@Smoke @Copperhorse @Shadow

The scam report was left unresolved from 12/17.
Why wasn't he banned 6 months ago?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I dun get this
Why wasn't he banned 6 months ago?
He was banned a while ago, but then appealed it, offering his customers a refund for HIS services, or a free refund from a site of their choice. he didn't do either for me for a few months because so i opened a scam report to force him to refund me, which is why he's barred for 3 months (it took him 6 months) to refund the first issue.
This is nonsense, Literally spoke with Bou about doing another refund for him or refund him his payment a few weeks ago..

You guys gave me 24 hour to solve the latest one: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...6#post13685906 but closed it before the 24 hour had passed. I have refunded the user, unban me.

Also received a week blacklist not even two/three weeks ago. You guys gave me 24 hours to solve the issue I had with bou in his latest report and closed it before that timeframe passed. I didn't notice the report.
Quote Originally Posted by Vangeloappeal View Post
This is nonsense, Literally spoke with Bou about doing another refund for him or refund him his payment a few weeks ago..

You guys gave me 24 hour to solve the latest one: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...6#post13685906 but closed it before the 24 hour had passed. I have refunded the user, unban me.

Also received a week blacklist not even two/three weeks ago. You guys gave me 24 hours to solve the issue I had with bou in his latest report and closed it before that timeframe passed. I didn't notice the report.
This isn't about the latest one, it's about the fact that it took you 6 months from the original one to refund.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
This isn't about the latest one, it's about the fact that it took you 6 months from the original one to refund.
i think it was all just misunderstanding, vangelo was waiting for me to give him a refund order to do for me without charge as a vouch to get him unbanned, but then i wanted the $78 refund instead and thats why it took him so long
Quote Originally Posted by ff78e5bbfc3a0642 View Post


i think it was all just misunderstanding, vangelo was waiting for me to give him a refund order to do for me without charge as a vouch to get him unbanned, but then i wanted the $78 refund instead and thats why it took him so long
That took 6 months?
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
That took 6 months?
As you can see he states that. This case has been solved, I should be un-blacklisted..user admits it’s been ahuge misunderstanding..
Quote Originally Posted by Vangelo View Post


As you can see he states that. This case has been solved, I should be un-blacklisted..user admits it’s been ahuge misunderstanding..
Looooovely
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
3 months would be reasonable considering it took him 6 months.
Ye but I already got my refund guys, I don't really mind if he's blacklisted or not can you just unban him now without the blacklist? I wasn't trying to cost this guy his entire business
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us