Pixel 2 se

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Pixel 2 se
Sooo i tried to se pixel and they ask me to provide :
Country of Purchase
Your current address
Working phone number
Photos of the box that the device came in, with SKU number.

What should i do next?
People are starting to get in trouble for Pixel Se's. Id be really careful.

A billion dollar company isn't just going to turn a blind eye.
Quote Originally Posted by lostboy10 View Post
People are starting to get in trouble for Pixel Se's. Id be really careful.

A billion dollar company isn't just going to turn a blind eye.
Where are you getting this information from?
Quote Originally Posted by MSDN View Post
Where are you getting this information from?
Its common sense but as I've consistently said, the change is gonna come through policy, not prosecution. They'll catch the obvious ones that are doing dozens but other than that its just gonna die through card holds (like apple does if you want an express replacement).
Quote Originally Posted by Hanshot1st View Post
Its common sense but as I've consistently said, the change is gonna come through policy, not prosecution. They'll catch the obvious ones that are doing dozens but other than that its just gonna die through card holds (like apple does if you want an express replacement).
Yeah, i think its time to stop doing this method. I was only able to get 2 phones by buying reship accounts , the other 4 I did were kept by the reship companies... No point on doing it anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by lostboy10 View Post
People are starting to get in trouble for Pixel Se's
you have any articles or similar with that
I got billed, so.
Quote Originally Posted by RBauris View Post
I got billed, so.
lol well that's your fault if you used a name/address you can be found at
Quote Originally Posted by RBauris View Post
I got billed, so.
Proof of it?
Quote Originally Posted by RBauris View Post
I got billed, so.
I wanna see "the bill"
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us