SRSZContact Preferences?

PollWhat type of contact method do you prefer?
43 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Contact Preferences?
Hello,

I am a lurker on MPGH. I usually just come here every now and then to buy some accounts or get something SE-ed. Never had the need to make an account because I would just add them on sky_pe Today I had to make an account so I could use IM. Its pretty inconvenient for me because I don't usually use this website for hacks, just its marketplace.

I love the MPGH marketplace, its one of the best forum marketplaces I've ever seen, but this IM thing is weird to me. am I the only one who feels this way? Please vote on the poll.

I'm not bashing on MPGH, just genuinely curious about this, maybe I am the only one who feels this way.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeyB01 View Post
Hello,

I am a lurker on MPGH. I usually just come here every now and then to buy some accounts or get something SE-ed. Never had the need to make an account because I would just add them on sky_pe Today I had to make an account so I could use IM. Its pretty inconvenient for me because I don't usually use this website for hacks, just its marketplace.

I love the MPGH marketplace, its one of the best forum marketplaces I've ever seen, but this IM thing is weird to me. am I the only one who feels this way? Please vote on the poll.

I'm not bashing on MPGH, just genuinely curious about this, maybe I am the only one who feels this way.
Personally i'm been away for a while during the IM transaction, so i haven't tried it yet but i think all was easier with the old "cyan S".
Skypė will always rule imo. IM system should function like the new Steamchat, and work properly on mobile. Maybe an app?
I prefer the IM system, because then you know who you're really talking to on MPGH.
Overall in the long run the IM system is gonna be better. You're gonna actually be talking to the person on that account and not have it be an impersonator. This quite drastically stops scamming, even though their will always be exit scammers. @Communicate.

People will eventually get over it and IM system will become regular and there is bound to be updates to the IM that will make it better.

I personally love the IM much better then (sky.pe) imo

--

Quite honestly too, I feel like everyone who wants to buy from here really should have an MPGH account. You could easily scam the seller and when they try to report a scam you don't even have an account linked to you. I personally in the first place probably wouldn't even have sold to you if I knew you didn't have an MPGH account.
I prefer no one contacts me at all.
I'm a buyer and a seller and don't care.

I seem to do just fine with IM as I did with *****.
If IM is like *****

I will definitely prefer IM because at least you won't get scammed by an impersonator but you'll still get exit scammed by @Communicate

but that's what NPCVend is for, to protect the buyer
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
If IM is like *****

I will definitely prefer IM because at least you won't get scammed by an impersonator but you'll still get exit scammed by @Communicate

but that's what NPCVend is for, to protect the buyer
I think you could easily be protected if we had an integrated sky.pe button and it was part of the rules to embed your sky.pe.
Hate IM, now Dave can find out about the shit I discuss with others and he'll discover I like pineapple on pizza

fuckin dave
Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
Hate IM, now Dave can find out about the shit I discuss with others and he'll discover I like pineapple on pizza

fuckin dave
you fucking savage
IM isn't that good at all rn, but if they add all the capabilities that sk ype has I'd be down with that
Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
IM isn't that good at all rn, but if they add all the capabilities that sk ype has I'd be down with that
I don't think its all about that tbh. OP made a really good point. He doesn't use MPGH other than finding sellers. I assume he uses sky.pe for other things as well as buying things. If MPGH developed an app for mpgh chat, that would mean a whole app dedicated to one thing (buying), while sky.pe is just an all round app and isn't MPGH specific.
IM is terrible. have 30+ contacts of customers who messaged me when I wasn't on and still haven't been written back. That was almost never the case with Sky[pe. No mobile app and cant even use it on mobile through website.
Some form of auto-accept on the IM would be nice, a lot of time is wasted waiting for someone to accept you.
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?