Im Leaving...
Sorry that I have to do this but I got to go. Too many kids after me that there pixels did not work im sorry to all of them as I can not pay u back and I really tried to order and get more but nothing was really working out for me. I deserved to be banned please just do it leave scam reports as u please so I will pay you back if I get an Influx of cash that I allows me to pay you back. I did so many orders and I have not purposely scammed a single person. From Refunding to Pixels, I failed some refunds but I never charged you. Pixel people im sorry this FBI thing came up at the reship where all of pixels were being shipped and I could not stop it. I will Still do Refunds and SEing on other forms and will not take pre-orders again use a MM's. I am sorry to all 4 people who were affected by what I did I really will pay you back if u just leave a scam report I do plan on coming back. Im also sorry to all of partners for leaving but you can always reach me and I will still help you if you want it.
PS. I stopped because of the FBI IDC what you think Hoax or not I got a life to live a good one not taking any chances
for all the people saying rn you knew the risk y did you do it I did not think it would come this fast sorry to all the people some of you were very nice and I intend on paying you back first.
PPS. I deserve all of the shit comments coming please just lay it here
PS. I stopped because of the FBI IDC what you think Hoax or not I got a life to live a good one not taking any chances
for all the people saying rn you knew the risk y did you do it I did not think it would come this fast sorry to all the people some of you were very nice and I intend on paying you back first.
PPS. I deserve all of the shit comments coming please just lay it here
