Red faceIP banned?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
IP banned?
I was wondering if nexon can ban your IP address because i hack and my accs get banned. I was just wondering thanks for your help.
they dont ip ban they hardware ban witch is not like a ip and easy to change but i have a mac spoofer
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
they dont ip ban they hardware ban witch is not like a ip and easy to change but i have a mac spoofer
AKA THEY BAN YOUR WHOLE MOTHA FUCKING INTERNET AND COMPUTER ID....ITS HARD TO GET RID OF....ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE...1/INFINT CHANCE
LOL
Quote Originally Posted by FyreKills~ View Post
AKA THEY BAN YOUR WHOLE MOTHA FUCKING INTERNET AND COMPUTER ID....ITS HARD TO GET RID OF....ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE...1/INFINT CHANCE
LOL
But it is possible ...
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
they dont ip ban they hardware ban witch is not like a ip and easy to change but i have a mac spoofer
They don't even do that. I got banned 3 times last week for opking and all I did whays make a new account.


THEY JUST BAN YOUR ACCOUNT HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO JUST MAKE A NEW ONE NO FUCKING GAME WILL IP BAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK.(Not talking to you Luke.)
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
They don't even do that. I got banned 3 times last week for opking and all I did whays make a new account.


THEY JUST BAN YOUR ACCOUNT HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO JUST MAKE A NEW ONE NO FUCKING GAME WILL IP BAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK.(Not talking to you Luke.)
josh my gaming tower is hardware banned and even ask dave his comp is hardware banned too
...
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
they dont ip ban they hardware ban witch is not like a ip and easy to change but i have a mac spoofer
They dont BAN ANYTHING. All they do is ban your current account. I have been hacking for a while, and I have been banned from over 4 different accounts. A) Nexon is not authorized to I.P. ban since an internet cafe or an apartment has a single ip address and banning that I.P. would make other users of the same connection unable to play. B) I dont know where someone got the idea they hardware ban.. because that is pretty difficult to do. Yes I know what a MAC address is...
YES
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
They don't even do that. I got banned 3 times last week for opking and all I did whays make a new account.


THEY JUST BAN YOUR ACCOUNT HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO JUST MAKE A NEW ONE NO FUCKING GAME WILL IP BAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK.(Not talking to you Luke.)
Holy shit finally someone who is smart enough to agree with me! kudos to you DDDDDDDDDDD
I leave wierd questions up for a while. Then I move.
Like this.

/Moved to CA Help
They would Ban your MAC address probably which is a number burned in to your network card,,(so its hard to change) so you could always get a new network card. or Just spoof your MAC.
Dude, everytime you disconnect you're internet you have a different I.P Address.
Quote Originally Posted by tazza View Post
Dude, everytime you disconnect you're internet you have a different I.P Address.
But nexon dose not ban that anymore they switched to banning mac addresses because your ip address changes so easy so i posted that mac address changer and now you dont have to buy a new network card or get a spoofer
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us