Summer 2018What will you guys watch in Summer? I saw that Island anime which looks cool, also Darling in the Franxx will end this summer :c
Anime coming out in the summer look boring, but I'm watching Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Island Shichisei no Subaru Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria That's the only anime that looked semi-interesting for me so I'm willing to try these out hopefully they meet or exceed my expectations.
Originally Posted by Mordom52 Anime coming out in the summer look boring, but I'm watching Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Island Shichisei no Subaru Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria That's the only anime that looked semi-interesting for me so I'm willing to try these out hopefully they meet or exceed my expectations. Island looks so good :3
Originally Posted by sasori~ I thought I made a thread ab this, but I also think Island looks pretty interesting. Yea, I just want some animes with cute girls ;3
Originally Posted by kush239 Lets see what summer has to offer, but I dont think it will beat spring It will beat spring easily
Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Satsuriku no Tenshi Tenrou: Sirius the Jaeger Banana Fish I'll probably watch Hinamatsuri too