Plx explain

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Refunding, reshipping
Hey, can someone explain to me reshipping if I understand it correctly, like for ex. if I want to order something online and do a refund on it(USA only), but I live in EU, is reshipping something I can do buy ordering it to a certain address in USA and them from there send it to myself or how do I go about it, if I understand it correctly, sorry for bad explanation.
a reship is a company that for payment they will ship you items that you cannot get shipped to you, like say if X company doesn't ship the the UK then you make a reship account, get it send to the address of the reship company then you pay the reship company and they ship it to you.

for refunds reships usally don't work, they know the address of most big reships and wont refund on it if you try. and most reships also verify the package came so you cant do DNA witch is one of the most popular refund methods.

a reship is good to use for SE's so you don't get rebilled and then you can SE places that you wouldn't be able to because of where you live since you can SE companys that dont ship to where you live using a reship.

also try not to use click bait titles and put a more detail. like reship questions or something like that.
Quote Originally Posted by deivukx77 View Post
Hey, can someone explain to me reshipping if I understand it correctly, like for ex. if I want to order something online and do a refund on it(USA only), but I live in EU, is reshipping something I can do buy ordering it to a certain address in USA and them from there send it to myself or how do I go about it, if I understand it correctly, sorry for bad explanation.
Using other reshipping services to have items delivered. They might be cheaper and might offer to deliver worldwide.
Narihodo, so is there any way I could order something in USA, get it shipped to EU and still refund it(cause there's nothing to get refunded in EU or I don't see it )?
Quote Originally Posted by deivukx77 View Post
Narihodo, so is there any way I could order something in USA, get it shipped to EU and still refund it(cause there's nothing to get refunded in EU or I don't see it )?
Refunding for reships are a pain for refunders, so most people don't do it. I personally don't do it myself as the company representatives ask too many questions and the success rate is pretty low.
Quote Originally Posted by deivukx77 View Post
Narihodo, so is there any way I could order something in USA, get it shipped to EU and still refund it(cause there's nothing to get refunded in EU or I don't see it )?
just SE stuff, trying to refund an item sent to a reship is like walking through Russia in the winter with no clothes on, you can do it but you will probably fail.
Quote Originally Posted by deivukx77 View Post
(cause there's nothing to get refunded in EU or I don't see it )?
Theres so much stuff you can refund in the EU! IMO EU is even better than US for refunding, you just have to be a bit creative!
Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
Theres so much stuff you can refund in the EU! IMO EU is even better than US for refunding, you just have to be a bit creative!
Like? Cause I checked some of user services and most are for U.S, CAN, U.K...
Quote Originally Posted by deivukx77 View Post
Like? Cause I checked some of user services and most are for U.S, CAN, U.K...
bro just buy something from any store online and when it come tell them either, you did not get the package, that one or some items where not in the package, or that the item came broken. and you hope they refund you the money and don't investigate. but even if they investigate you still can get the refund.
Quote Originally Posted by deivukx77 View Post
Like? Cause I checked some of user services and most are for U.S, CAN, U.K...
Hehehe, check my signature.
Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
Hehehe, check my signature.
Yea, I saw it, wanted to do it, but nvidia like on purpose doesn't ship to my country.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us