Need help Ebay Buyer SCAM?
We had to cancel bids and purchases on the following item(s) for the buyer, ------, because they were made without the account owner's permission:
292----------------------------------- Item Name
Please note that we're working with the account owner to prevent any additional unauthorized activity.
All associated fees have been credited to your account. In these situations, we'll credit the final value fee for removed listings won by this buyer, and also the insertion fee if it was a single-quantity listing.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).
We’ve also made it easy to relist your item if it was removed. Although the item is no longer available in search listings, you will find it in the “Sold” section of My eBay. For more information, please visit:
https://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/relist.html
--Selling tip--
To help you avoid this situation in the future, consider setting a Buy It Now price and requiring buyers to make an immediate payment. For more information on immediate payments, visit:
https://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/requ...e-payment.html
We also recommend you take the following actions if this buyer won the item:
- If you haven't received payment, don't complete the sale or send the item to the buyer.
- Don't communicate with the buyer directly.
- Verify any payments you've been notified of by logging in to your PayPal account (or other online payment service).
- If the buyer requests refunds or additional payments, don't send any money without contacting eBay first.
- If you've already sent the item, try contacting the shipping carrier to find out if you can stop shipment.
If you have any concerns or questions, click "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages.
We're sorry for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Thanks,
eBay
Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.
I got this msg today by ebay saying that they've cancelled my listing the items has already been shipped monday and the tracking is inputted in paypal I'm just wondering if they can take the money away when I already sent the item and it was already delivered this monday
I've reasearched and I heard they can't really take it back because their paypal gets locked or something but I'm just wondering if the buyer has the power to get his money back
--update I received my funds 2 weeks ago ( I have instant funds)
292----------------------------------- Item Name
Please note that we're working with the account owner to prevent any additional unauthorized activity.
All associated fees have been credited to your account. In these situations, we'll credit the final value fee for removed listings won by this buyer, and also the insertion fee if it was a single-quantity listing.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).
We’ve also made it easy to relist your item if it was removed. Although the item is no longer available in search listings, you will find it in the “Sold” section of My eBay. For more information, please visit:
https://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/relist.html
--Selling tip--
To help you avoid this situation in the future, consider setting a Buy It Now price and requiring buyers to make an immediate payment. For more information on immediate payments, visit:
https://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/requ...e-payment.html
We also recommend you take the following actions if this buyer won the item:
- If you haven't received payment, don't complete the sale or send the item to the buyer.
- Don't communicate with the buyer directly.
- Verify any payments you've been notified of by logging in to your PayPal account (or other online payment service).
- If the buyer requests refunds or additional payments, don't send any money without contacting eBay first.
- If you've already sent the item, try contacting the shipping carrier to find out if you can stop shipment.
If you have any concerns or questions, click "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages.
We're sorry for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Thanks,
eBay
Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.
I got this msg today by ebay saying that they've cancelled my listing the items has already been shipped monday and the tracking is inputted in paypal I'm just wondering if they can take the money away when I already sent the item and it was already delivered this monday
I've reasearched and I heard they can't really take it back because their paypal gets locked or something but I'm just wondering if the buyer has the power to get his money back
--update I received my funds 2 weeks ago ( I have instant funds)
