Offering[$50] - GMOD DarkRP | Someone to set up the server in game (NPCS, JOBS, ADDONS ETC)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[$50] - GMOD DarkRP | Someone to set up the server in game (NPCS, JOBS, ADDONS ETC)
Long story short I'm looking for someone with some time and experience of GMOD DarkRP 2.7.X
You'll install addons and configure them to needs, also simply "Setting up" the server for release (placing npcs, making spawns, defining spawn parameters like weapons etc, configuring custom models for roles etc)

$50 can be discussed to a higher price - but this is almost no custom code (apart from just adding models to custom jobs etc). I'd put this down to about 3-4 hours of work if your dedicated and quick.

Add me on IM
You can do all of this yourself, you dont need to pay anyone, there are tons of guides on you tube for setting up your own server, its not hard at all
Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Long story short I'm looking for someone with some time and experience of GMOD DarkRP 2.7.X
You'll install addons and configure them to needs, also simply "Setting up" the server for release (placing npcs, making spawns, defining spawn parameters like weapons etc, configuring custom models for roles etc)

$50 can be discussed to a higher price - but this is almost no custom code (apart from just adding models to custom jobs etc). I'd put this down to about 3-4 hours of work if your dedicated and quick.

Add me on IM
I'm willing to do it. I've never done it before but i'm pretty sure i can do it; i know a thing or two of lua.

Quote Originally Posted by XxsaviorxX2 View Post
You can do all of this yourself, you dont need to pay anyone, there are tons of guides on you tube for setting up your own server, its not hard at all
Boy, let the man be.
I'll do it for 15-20$ if you still need someone
I have a vast amount of experience in hosting GMOD servers.
I was the owner of one of the most popular deathrun and hide and seek servers.
I don't have much experience with DarkRP but I don't see that being an issue, it seems simple enough.
I added you on IM if you're still interested
Found someone, thanks for the replies.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?