[PC] MODED OUTFITS, MONEY ,LEVELS ,UNLOCK ALL BUNKERS & MORE

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
BUMP !! 2short
Any vouch copy for ya boi aku?
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
Any vouch copy for ya boi aku?
Hello, For this time, yes Add me on the IM ^^
Quote Originally Posted by TombMovies View Post
Hello, Today I'm offering GTA V packages for PC

Money:
(Access to account needed)
50 Millions: 0.60 Cents
100 Millions: 1€
500 Millions: 2.5€
1 Billions: 4€

Drops (Not avaible for drops atm, I will update when I can; Add me on IM If you want to know when)
2.5 K bags:
-10 Minutes: 2€
-30 Minutes: 5€
-45 Minutes: 7€
-1 Hour: 9€ (+0.50€ every 10 minutes you want to add, You can invite friends)

Levels:
3€ For any level

(Access to account needed)
Unlock all:
(Access to account needed)

Max stats
Unlock all
Unlock tattoos
Unlock clothes
Unlock all heist cars
Unlock all parachutes and camos
Unlock all car mods
Unlock all guns
Bunkers unlock
3€ For all

Modded outfits:
Package of outfits: Santa, Elf, Snowman, Cop: 1€ (Access to account needed)
You want a special outfit ? Special mask or invisible hands ? Anyway, Ask me what you want I'll see if I can do it for you !

Removing badsport: 0.50€ (Access to account needed)

AVAIBLE FOR STEAM AND ROCKSTAR Games

Payemennt methods: Paypal & BTC/ETH

Warranty: I will full refund you if you get banned in the next 48 Hours after the lobby

Add me on IM

Sorry for very low quality proofs, GTA V Won't let me take screens so I took them with my phone, I'll try to provide better screens later !
https://image.prntscr.com/image/CICU...EV9-lGdWtA.jpg
https://image.prntscr.com/image/teTj...3VjYTF5Xag.jpg
https://image.prntscr.com/image/xzvR...XrYNZEbI4w.jpg
Got a 120 level and 50 mil from him. VERY KIND and QUICK work was done. I would ONLY ADVICE HIS SERVICE TO BE TAKEN!!!!!! Best guy for this. He is bunny approved..so.. thats all you need for approval..its nearly impossible to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
Got a 120 level and 50 mil from him. VERY KIND and QUICK work was done. I would ONLY ADVICE HIS SERVICE TO BE TAKEN!!!!!! Best guy for this. He is bunny approved..so.. thats all you need for approval..its nearly impossible to get it.

xDD, Thanks you my friend !
Quote Originally Posted by TombMovies View Post
xDD, Thanks you my friend !
No worries! Dont reply to this as it would be considered a bump!
This guy is legit. Quick, professional, and accommodating. I accidentally shorted him 0.50 and he still delivered. He even offered to throw in some extra money on my account. Would highly recommend
BUMP !! Avaible right now for all your needs
I bougt 700Millions, Levels and unlock all, all was cool, he was fast and very friendly !
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR 24 HOURS, BUY LEVELS, UNLOCK ALL AND GET 100 MILLIONS FREE (Even if you buy money or anything else)
Add me on the MPGH IM
Quote Originally Posted by TombMovies View Post
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR 24 HOURS, BUY LEVELS, UNLOCK ALL AND GET 100 MILLIONS FREE (Even if you buy money or anything else)
Add me on the MPGH IM
Hi I have 5$ on Paypal, I would like to get a higher level and some money. What can I get for that?
Quote Originally Posted by Goatmeister View Post
Hi I have 5$ on Paypal, I would like to get a higher level and some money. What can I get for that?
Add me on IM We will speak about that
BUMP !! 20 MILLIONS FREE FOR ANY THING THAT NEED AN ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT !!

ONLY FOR 24 HOURS ! BE FAST
Super friendly guy and easy to get along with, my account had some issues but he was able to sort it out and for a good price!
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?