How would the transitions from Java to C++ be?
Basically the title. I just finished a second Java course in college right now (programming fundamentals 2) and I need to take the third part of the course, but it's only in C++. We haven't done anything advanced in Java at all. Worked with single dimension arrays, used getters and setters, objects to call different classes, just simple stuff. I'm starting to learn C++ right now, but I'm worried that I won't do well in the next class since I don't have much history with C++. It probably won't take me long at all to get where I was compared to Java, but if I have two months before the next semester starts, would you expect me to be prepared in time?
Thinking about it, I could probably just do the same assignments as the Java course but write it in C++.
Anyway, any help would be appreciated.
Thinking about it, I could probably just do the same assignments as the Java course but write it in C++.
Anyway, any help would be appreciated.
