WTSleo studios. | HIGHEST QUALITY | EXPERIENCED | FAST | BTC

Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5
leo studios. | HIGHEST QUALITY | EXPERIENCED | FAST | BTC
Welcome to
leo studios.

Accepting Cryptocurrencies (Mainly BTC and Ethereum, etc) and Amazon Gift Cards as Payment

Add me on IM


PORTFOLIO : https://leocreativestudios.carbonmade.com/
PORTFOLIO 2 : https://leocker.carbonmade.com/

CONTACT : Add me on IM



Terms Of Service

 
T.O.S
After the Design is approved , i won't refund

I Don't give PSD's for Free

Any change for the design after the purchase will cost accordly to the design

I Can cancel any order i want without reason.

If i see any attempt of scam, i have the right to refuse working with you.

I Have the Right to change The T.O.S Whenever i want without any notice
This guy is really good and fast, he designed my logo really fast. I recommend him ++
Quote Originally Posted by elmatapo View Post
This guy is really good and fast, he designed my logo really fast. I recommend him ++
This is a little suspicious, considering the first post this new member made was vouching for your thread. That being said I will hit you up in a week.
Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post


This is a little suspicious, considering the first post this new member made was vouching for your thread. That being said I will hit you up in a week.
I Could provide a vouch copy for you
Quote Originally Posted by AlphaH4CK3R View Post
I Could provide a vouch copy for you
Hey, I'd appreciate a vouch copy in exchange for a quality review. Please IM me!
+Vouch
I received a vouch copy for a thread design + psd and all i can say is that he is probably the best designer on site.
He knows what he's doing, does research about the service and works fast and efficient. I'd always come back to him, thanks and good luck with sales!
BUMP

Available for some designs!
+vouch

Received a vouch copy of his design service. I am very pleased with how the thread turned out, and I will now ask him to do all of my GFX work. Thank you so much for the quality design, cheap prices and so forth. 100% recommended and priced perfectly.

BUY FROM THIS GUY! HE IS THE GOAT!
BUMP

2/2 vouch copies given

Available for some designs!
Made me an awesome looking thread design! Quick & Nice guy Cheers
BUMP

Available for some designs!
added on im
Can vouch for @AlphaH4CK3R !

He made a thread and my avatar quite a while ago, good to see him coming back
Added you on IM
Posts 1–15 of 68 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?