Modified 16.4 b8

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Modified 16.4 b8
Since no one else wants to edit 2 lines and share it with the community I guess I will. All I'm adding in this right now is Creative Menu & Debug Menu. I haven't had time to fiddle around and find other values you're welcome to either DM me them or post in comments and I'll update the C-Sharp

Modified Assembly-CSharp for 1.64 b8
features?:

Creative menu (Press U)

Creative Menu
GameManager.KU.MoveNext():bool
"Edit" Line 136 from ldc.14.0 to ldc.14.1

Debug Menu (Press H to noclip, press escape to see others)

Debug Menu
GameManager.KU.MoveNext():bool
"Edit" Line 139 from ldc.14.0 to ldc.14.1

How to install? Wow, good question! (No one ever tells you what to do with these files and if you asked you get yelled at so I'll tell ya!)

Grab this file!


Drop it into, 7 Days To Die > 7DaysToDie_Data > Managed



Replace the file! (Save the original if you want)



Press Play > Select (Show game launcher)


Disable EAC (Make sure it's unchecked! > Save And Play!)

You're now a Hackerman


Virus Scans!
Virus Total:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/c0...b72f/detection

Kasper(Didn't allow me to send results via URL):


The file takes a while to be scanned by mods on MPGH





Assemly-Csharp_mpgh.net.zip2.5 MB · 1,001 downloads 1/67 malicious
Approved... Just thought I'd mention that you can't post external links on the site... So just by that consequence telling people to "pm me for a link" isn't something allowed here. Just thought you should know.
Apologies, Saw some others do it previously so thought it was A-OK will remove from future post! Thanks for approval sir

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pixelmaniac View Post
the see other players seems not to work for me, im a mac player
Creative mode is working,godmode and fly to
I don't have that feature included in the mod. If you know the lines I have to edit to do so I'll add it in for you.
this is what i found on the forum:

Show all players on map
EntityPlayer.IsDrawMapIcon()
"Delete all" > "Create New" ldc.i4.1 > "Create New" ret
GJ.works fine for me!
What will happen if I connect to server with eac? ( with eac enabled in client) Is it instant ban?

Nvm. There a process that checks all game files on start with eac enabled.
the see other players seems not to work for me, im a mac player
Creative mode is working,godmode and fly to
Will be updating to a17 when I get the chance too, it's not yet out but preview of the video for it is.
Where would one find a bypass for this so we can play through EAC?
no idea, been looking for it but i think its not possible.
I need the assembly where you can see all players' only have flymode and creative mode
Quote Originally Posted by Trist_ View Post
Where would one find a bypass for this so we can play through EAC?
No one has one, And by that, i mean to the public or free version.
Are you saying there might be paying or private only EAC bypass for 7DTD ? I saw a post from SamGhost (outdated?) showing it was possible...fake? Such a bypass would be fully appreciated
flymode and creative? and see all players? i found mine on here someone posted one. Might have to do some searching but there is definitely a post with it. I think it came with 3 files. a regular one, the modded one, and the max modded one which is the one where you can see players ontop of flying and creative.
I can't explain it in detail. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

How to look at other players

- - - Updated - - -

I can't understand people on the Esc key
Even if such an assembly existed its probably not going to get released cause either A) they keep it private and on the down low so they can keep using it so it takes way longer for it to get patched or B) There willing to sell it but at a high price considering literally no one has a working eac bypass unless you know some serious knowledge of hacking.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us