Do partcial refund if you are not professional else you might screw up your refund . How much is your total value ?
It's for a series 3 apple watch. I really do not want this to result in an investigation.
Originally Posted by illus1ve
It's for a series 3 apple watch. I really do not want this to result in an investigation.
use an experienced refunder if you're not too sure on what you're doing.
I needed a police report for apple watch 3 from macys, I tried to refund it through reship, since CA website don't offer apple products, its hard refunding products like apple since they get a lot of complains about missing packages and what not.
I needed a police report for apple watch 3 from macys, I tried to refund it through reship, since CA website don't offer apple products, its hard refunding products like apple since they get a lot of complains about missing packages and what not.
you cant refund with a reship LOL thats probably why you failed. remember a reship is for an SE not for a refund.
Originally Posted by royaldabber
you cant refund with a reship LOL thats probably why you failed. remember a reship is for an SE not for a refund.
I have refunded through reship multiple times. This did not fail because of reship. the package wasn't even signed. They still needed police report because of the product I guess.
I used Megumi for mine, shit was quick and flawless