Multiple mods

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Multiple mods
Hi, I was wondering if you can have multiple mods for say, smg's (or any other type). 'Cause when I try to use corndog's mod for all SMG's ir works but I also found a mod for the p90 that I'd like to use but can't without changing all the other SMG's back to normal. It's sorta of annoying.... So I'm hoping there is a way to have multiple mods...?
just re download ca and all ur data shld be back to normal
Quote Originally Posted by ^...,^ View Post
just re download ca and all ur data shld be back to normal
Well unfortunately that wasn't my question, my question was; is it possible to have multiple mods in AR, SMG, etc.?
Dont think so unless a modder can combine the two or whatever together I dought it though
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us