Thumbs upWTS👑ORGANIC INSTAGRAM GROWTH👑 Gain Real, Targeted Followers....

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
👑ORGANIC INSTAGRAM GROWTH👑 Gain Real, Targeted Followers....
I decided to offer what I do for a living as a service here on MPGH. I run a media boosting company and this is the most popular service I offer. You are getting the same service for a fifth of the standard price I charge local businesses.


Bronze = $10/Month
Silver = $15/Month
Gold = $25/Month

Add me on IM

1 Vouch Copy Available.
BUMP decided to give away a vouch copy for proof with another MPGH user.
Quote Originally Posted by Employer View Post
BUMP decided to give away a vouch copy for proof with another MPGH user.
Let me know if you still offering this
Quote Originally Posted by Employer View Post
BUMP decided to give away a vouch copy for proof with another MPGH user.
If you still want to do it, i can take a vouch!
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post


If you still want to do it, i can take a vouch!
Added you on IM to talk!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
Let me know if you still offering this
Replied to you on im
Gotta fund my account more but will contact you soon regarding this through IM.
Quote Originally Posted by Chadus View Post
Gotta fund my account more but will contact you soon regarding this through IM.
Sounds good.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently doing this service for 2 people I'll have them give a vouch soon!
Ordered but changed my mind and requested a refund. User all of a sudden isn't replying (though he was a lot yesterday) - will update this post if or once he refunds my payment.
Quote Originally Posted by Crowning View Post
Ordered but changed my mind and requested a refund. User all of a sudden isn't replying (though he was a lot yesterday) - will update this post if or once he refunds my payment.
Refunded the guy over half, had already scraped photos for the month, researched captions, and target market.
Refunded me, thank you.
Interested in your services but may be buying from someone else. If I were to buy your service would I need to give you my account information as well?

Just trying to figure out if both parties could work together to do this shit hmmm.


EDIT: I'll IM you.
BUMP This service is working extremely well. Message me to see the growth of my clients.
Do you take over the account and post?
BUMP This service is working extremely well. Message me to see the growth of my clients.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?