SolvedMinecraft CPS Bug

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft CPS Bug


How can I remove CPS limit with Cheat Engine?

Pls help
Its probably part of the mod you are using. Never seen CPS before.
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
Its probably part of the mod you are using. Never seen CPS before.
No, I don't use cps mod. I use a server's special launcher
Quote Originally Posted by routene View Post
No, I don't use cps mod. I use a server's special launcher
You want to change your CPS number by cheat engine thats it ?
Quote Originally Posted by TombMovies View Post
You want to change your CPS number by cheat engine thats it ?
Server's CPS limit is 16. I want to raise that limit
Quote Originally Posted by routene View Post
Server's CPS limit is 16. I want to raise that limit
Oh, I had no context of what CPS meant. Now I know what it is. You can't change the server CPS via cheat engine. The server's CPS is server sided. Cheat engine changes things client sided. To increase the CPS limit on the server, you have to configure it on a plugin which deals with CPS limits on the server. Unless you have access to the server, there is no way to bypass it.
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
Oh, I had no context of what CPS meant. Now I know what it is. You can't change the server CPS via cheat engine. The server's CPS is server sided. Cheat engine changes things client sided. To increase the CPS limit on the server, you have to configure it on a plugin which deals with CPS limits on the server. Unless you have access to the server, there is no way to bypass it.
but some people can
Quote Originally Posted by routene View Post
but some people can
To bypass server sided settings, I highly doubt it.
Ah okay, I dont know if its possible.. sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by TombMovies View Post
Ah okay, I dont know if its possible.. sorry.
Yeah, it's possible. Somebody peoples can
If its possible, ill try it when ill be at Home, ill tell you!
Quote Originally Posted by TombMovies View Post
If its possible, ill try it when ill be at Home, ill tell you!
Oh, Thank you so much dear
Quote Originally Posted by routene View Post
Oh, Thank you so much dear
No problem.
Up up up up up up
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us