WTSADAM156'S FAST REFUNDS - COSTCO - BESTBUY - UBEREATS - ZALANDO - NORDSTROM - Success

Posts 1–15 of 672 · Page 1 of 45
ADAM156'S FAST REFUNDS - COSTCO - BESTBUY - UBEREATS - ZALANDO - NORDSTROM - Success






FAQ
 
FAQ
Q: How does a refund work?
A: You make an order on one of the sites that I have listed above, once you receive the order, you contact me with your order details, and I'll process a refund for you or a replacement as per your request. once you get the confirmation email, you pay me my fee. (Yes you keep your original item)
*

Q: Where can I find your full stores list?
 
Stores









Q: Why should I choose you over other refunders?
A: I guarantee you the best success rates, with the greatest service, and the fastest response times. Also I offer cheap and reliable prices, in comparison to others who overcharge. I will answer all of your questions, and help you through all of the process.
*

Q: Are your services 100% guaranteed to succeed?
A: Although I ensure highest success rates, refunds can always fail and in such case, you can always return your order as normal for a refund.
*

Q: Why don't you list limits on your thread?
A: Limits constantly change, therefore I have not listed them. you can feel free to ask me anytime though.
*

Q: My store is not listed on this thread, would you be able to do it?
A: Please contact me for details, and I'll let you know if I can do it.
*

Q: Do you fix failed refunds?
A: Yes I can fix some failed refunds, though for an extra fee.
*

Q: Is there anything that I can do to ensure the highest success rates?
A: Always No sign > Fake sign > Real sign, also it is recommended to contact me before placing an order to discuss limits and instructions.

do you have some vouches? want to order but dont want to go first unless i see some proof
Quote Originally Posted by supremesith View Post
do you have some vouches? want to order but dont want to go first unless i see some proof
Amazon vouches that I had like two years ago, but rip lmao...
I have a vouch copy on a giveaway that I did
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1379678
Quote Originally Posted by adam156 View Post
Amazon vouches that I had like two years ago, but rip lmao...
I have a vouch copy on a giveaway that I did
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1379678
Lol all good guess amazon is not allowed anymore. will wait for some more vouches goodluck man! looks like a great service good prices
yeah interested in the gucci refund
Quote Originally Posted by SupremePlug View Post
yeah interested in the gucci refund
Private message me bro as MPGH chat is broken.
Gucci, LV, Saks & BH Photo in Canada possible?
You state that you already refunded at least once the sites from the first part of the list, please provide a proof of Fendi and OnePlus, thanks.


also

ispot.pl

$3300 PLN

which is it?

this looks like another copy paste list from groundwar rotfl
Quote Originally Posted by vavejnm View Post
You state that you already refunded at least once the sites from the first part of the list, please provide a proof of Fendi and OnePlus, thanks.


also

ispot.pl

$3300 PLN

which is it?

this looks like another copy paste list from groundwar rotfl
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I did not refund every site here, but I know for sure that they are refundable... for more details PM me or add me on IM once its on.

EDIT : i just finished a $1,000 refund for the home depot, just waiting for the customer to write feedback
This guy is awesome. I've tried other refunders in the past, but he is straight to the point. Took less than 24 hours for the full refund! As soon as I got my email that my order had been refunded, I started laughing hysterically because this guy is amazing. He can do it all!
Europe possible for any store?
Quote Originally Posted by adam156 View Post
Please do not hesitate to ask me about sites that are not listed here
which sites have you done to the EU?
Quote Originally Posted by emerenciana View Post
Europe possible for any store?
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


which sites have you done to the EU?

asos, myprotein, macy's,gnc, just contact me and we'll sort it out don't worry
Quote Originally Posted by adam156 View Post
asos, myprotein, macy's, qvc, just contact me and we'll sort it out don't worry
can you also do designers in europe? like gucci, lv?
Are you flexible in allowing payment after refund confirmation? If so, I am interested in ordering a bunch with you!
Posts 1–15 of 672 · Page 1 of 45

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?