WTSApollo's Professional Apple Refunds| BESTBUY | MACYS & NORDSTROM | 7% | FAST |

Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7
ALSO NO IMACS, APPLE DESKTOPS, APPLE TVS, OR APPLE HOME!!! 1 ITEM MAX PER APPLE ORDER
$30 FLAT RATE FEE ON ALL ORDERS UNDER $400
Best thread design I have ever seen.

11/10
Id invest the $20 to have someone design a really good lookin thread.. glws
Quote Originally Posted by TippySki View Post
Id invest the $20 to have someone design a really good lookin thread.. glws
You got one post and you're telling me how to run my shit? I'd rather spend the $20 on weed you stupid fuck.
Lovin the design man!
I did Best Buy for a pair of $150 headphones like 6months ago. Could I still use your service?
Did a 4k apple refund in under 10 minutes. Insane.
BUMP THIS FUCKING SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
doing an order with him right now, got confirmation within like the hour, will let you know when everything has been finalized. Overall great communication though!
Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?